So...Ash might be broken!

In Masters he is STRONG, maybe TOO STRONG!

First stats:

Standard Max Level (Lv. 150) Stats to 5 Star Max Potential StatsHP: 753-853

Attack, the one it can't use because it only knows special moves, for no reason: 302-342

Defense: 163-203

Sp. Atk, the attack stat he uses: 513-553

Sp. Def: 163-203

Speed: 285- 325

...well, at least the defenses aren't good...mostly

Yes, Ash has EX Mode, so um...here:

Passive Skills:

Passive Skills:

Kanto Spirit (Master): Powers up the special attack moves of all allied sync pairs by 20%. Reduces special attack move damage taken by all allied sync pairs by 25%. The more allied sync pairs with the Kanto theme you have on your team, the higher these percentages are. (Each additional sync pair powers up moves by 15% and reduces damage by 3%. The maximum power-up is 50%, and the maximum damage reduction is 31%.)Ash's Passion: Powers up the user's moves. Decreases the amount of move gauge slots the user needs to use moves by 1. The user's moves never miss.

He has THUNDER!

Ash's Tenacity: When the user enters battle with full HP, applies the Enduring effect to it. When the user's Enduring effect activates for the first time and the user has 1 HP remaining, applies the Enduring effect to the user again.Initial Pinch Special Boost 2: Increases the user's Special Moves Up Next effect by 2 ranks the first time it is in a pinch each battle.

Moves now...

Special Attack: Thunder...wait he doesn't even have this move anymore!

Base Power: 124-148

Accuracy: It says 70, but it's not used as he never misses anyways!

Guage: 3, well, two because of the one that decreases it.

Bonus: Never misses when the weather is rainy. Has a moderate chance of leaving the target paralyzed. Well, it never misses PERIOD NOW

----

Trainer Move: Not Gonna Lose!

1 use

Self

Restores the user's HP by approximately 20% of its maximum HP. Charges the user's move gauge by 6. Applies the Gradual Healing effect to the user. Applies the Supereffective ? Next effect to the user. Applies the Damage Guard Next effect to the user.

----

Special Attack: B Thunderbolt...AKA: Thunderbolt on steriods!

400-480 base power, JEEZ!

Accuracy: N/A, even without passive skills, this thing never misses!

1 (Max Uses)...okay thank you for at least nerfing this!

Activation Condition: When the user uses any moves three times.

I'm sorry, you can REACTIVATE IT BY USING THREE MOVES?!

Deactivation Condition: Cannot be deactivated.

Shoot.

Never misses. Uses a maximum of 6 slots of the user's move gauge. The more amount used, the greater the power of this attack.

Well, s***!

---

Trainer Move 2: Going All Out! The thing Hau says when using an X Sp. Atk!

1 (Max Uses)

Self

Raises the user's Sp. Atk by 4 stat ranks. Raises the user's critical-hit rate by 3 stat ranks. In addition, raises the user's Sp. Atk and Speed by 2 stat ranks when the user's remaining HP is at half or more.

...okay, um, WHO APPROVED OF THIS BEING OP?!

_________________

Syn Move time:

Special Attack Sync Move: Best Buds 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt...AKA the Z-Move that took out a Mega Metagross, on MORE STEROIDS!

Base Power: 250-300...well at least it ain't as powerful as B Thunderbolt!

Except in certain circumstances, successful hits with this attack become critical hits.

Okay...well that represents the high chance of crits in games, but at lea-

EX Sync Effect: Move targets all Opponents

...WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK?! HOW?!?!?! IT DOESN'T EVEN DO THAT IN GAME!!!

So um, if Ash has this in the Masters 8, Leon might be screwed!