"New" Teams for the Elite 4s for Kanto-Alola

So I'm fixing the teams for the Elite 4 members in Gens 1-7 that are the teams they have in We Will Carry On!

 First is Lorelei which Bulbapedia revealed her Blood Type, just, why did they put that there?Anyways, her Team is: Dewgong, Jynx, Alolan Sandslash, Cloyster, and Lapras.

Next is Bruno, his team is Onix, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Primape, Poliwrath, and Machamp.

Third is Agatha, who...I gave Alolan Marowak, Mismagius, Crobat, Arbok, and Gengar

Fouth is Lance, who I just gave: Shiny/Mega Gyarados, Charizard, Aerodactyl, Tyranitar and Dragonite

We have Johto, which one I have to remove Bruno...not going in order though.

Karen has Weavile, Umbreon, Honchcrow, Gengar, and Houndoom.

Koga has Tentacruel, Weezing, Muk, Venomoth, and Crobat.

Will has Slowbro, Bronzor, Exeggutor, Jynx, and Xatu.

My fan made one is a Female Fairy Specialist, with Clefable, Wigglytuff, Togekiss, Granbull, and Galarian Rapidash.

We have Hoenn Sidney has the Emerald Team, and Drake has his Initial ORAS Team!

Glacia has Abamasnow, Bearitc, Frosslass, Walrien, and Mega Glalie

Pheobe has Banette, Mismagius, Chandelure, Dusknior, and Mega Sabyleye.

We have Sinnoh for our next set, just take the Platiunum or "After National Dex" teams!

Unova, it's Black 2 and White 2 teams in Hard Mode, just with Megas if they can!

Kalos...just give a mega for some:

Malva gets Mega Houndoom.

Siebold has Mega Blastoise

Wikstrom's Scizor Mega Evolves and he gets Mawile.

Drasna's Altaria Megas with Hydriegon (under leveled) or just add Mega Amphoros.

Finally, Alola, which I don't have complaints about, they work somehow!

Galar doesn't have one, so what do you think of my teams?