Prologue

Prologue

“Love is not how you forget, but how you forgive.

Not how you listen, but how you understand.

Not what you see, but how you feel.

And not how you let go, but HOW YOU HOLD ON.”

Siguro nga love makes the relationship last. Pero, love nga lang ba? Yun nga lang ba ang kailangan para tumagal ang relasyon ng dalawang nagmamahalan?

They say that the end is just a new beginning. Well, probably it's somewhat true for Denise and Alex. Pero, sabi nga nila, you can't escape the past. Even people say that you should live in the present and don't mind the past and even the future, there are still memories that will continue to haunt you. Memories that will be able to give answers to questions that you keep saying that it's better left unsaid. 

But what will you do if you think you already want to let go and shouldn't hold on, but yet you are too inlove to let go?

Sometimes people can stay in your hearts but not in your life. Sino ba ang nagsabing madaling magmahal? It's not a routine na sa bawat pagtulog at pag gising mo mahal ka niya, mahal mo siya. Sabi nga, change is the only constant thing in this world…. At sana nga, love rin. I just hope that our love will stay static no matter what. You can't always be in the state you want to be unless you work hard for it. But how will you know that it'll all be worth it in the end?

Beyond the unplanned love is another beginning for all of us; another roller coaster ride to enjoy; another pain to endure. There are still secrets that will be revealed, different point of views to see and how they'll be able to accept their perspectives.

 Will they just give up or go beyond the unplanned love?

Again, this is the Book 2 of Chasing the Unplanned Love, a story of love, trust and acceptance.

PS, 

We strongly suggest that you should read first Chasing The Unplanned Love before you read this. Thank you so much. Here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/8933363-chasing-the-unplanned-loveChasing%20the%20Unplanned%20Love