Chapter 41: Stubborn

Chapter 41

DENISE'S POV

Alex left me hanging with her statement. It keeps repeating in my mind, "Even if it's you, and it's actually you." I know that Kiefer would never do that to her, especially knowing that I'm the closest to the heart of Alex. I decided to go home, 'cause I'm really done and tired for this day. Hindi ko na nga alam uunahin ko eh. Well, of course I do miss Alex. I missed the times that we don't have to worry about anything, just ourselves. Hindi yung nakikipagsabayan sa fame ng basketball players, thinking of others would say, plus the fact na nasisira na yung pagkakaibigan namin mang dahil lang sa selosan. Hindi ko yata kaya na buong gabi kong iisipin na ako yung magiging third party sa relationship nila. Well, pano nga kung totoong Kiefer fell for me? Erase, erase. Of course he wouldn't. Medyo iuuntog ko nalang sya sa pader nang matauhan. THAT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE. Kahit ano pang push ni Alex that it would be alright for her to see Kiefer with me in the near future, it would never be alright. Bestfriend mo, boyfriend ang ex mo. Never never never. And for the record.. Kiefer's a guy with talent, big heart, looks (Sige na nga) but I guess we just match with being friends lang talaga. We just wanted to hear each others sides and just wanted to hangout. That. Yun lang talaga.

I decided to text Kiefer, to tell him what happened today.

To: Kiefer Ravena

Need to talk abt something. Well actually, it's abt Alex.

To: Kiefer Ravena

So, medyo ayaw magreply?

To: Kiefer Ravena

You know I can't sleep with this thing on my head. I feel like something in between of you.

To: Kiefer Ravena

If you'd continue to avoid this topic, walang mangyayari satin. -_____-

To: Kiefer Ravena

Just tell me kung kelan mo balak makipagusap sakin about Alex. Okay lang kasi kung di ako nadadamay dito eh.

I placed my phone in the desk beside my bed harder than I thought. I stared in the ceiling with the thoughts still circling in my mind. Bakit ba ang tigas ng ulo ni Kiefer? Does he think that avoiding her would do good sa sitwasyon na 'to? And Alex.. Why can't she just trust Kiefer.. Why can't she just trust me.

Kriiing kriiing.

Kiefer Ravena calling...

No, I'm not going to answer that.

Kiefer Ravena calling...

* After 5 minutes*

Kiefer Ravena calling...

Grrrrrr. I hate this guy. -_____- He just won't give up!

"So you decided to answer atlast." He said on the other line.

"Naawa naman kasi ako sa cellphone ko, napagod na kaka-ring." I said sarcastically.

"Buti pa sa phone naawa ka." He smirked.

"Well, medyo kanina pa kasi ako nagtetext."

"Sorry po, ma'am. May overtime lang po sa training."

"Sabi mo eh." I told him.

"You really don't want to believe, bigay ko pa sayo number ni Coach Norman eh. Gusto mo patext mo pa kay Coach Pido."

I smiled a little, "Ang corny mo talaga Ravena."

"Pero napangiti padin kita. So, what are we going to talk abt? Di ko na nabasa lahat ng messages mo eh. I called right away."