Chapter 34: Fixing us

Alex's POV

Unsportsmanlike foul called on #18 of La Salle and #15 of Ateneo

 Ano bang problema nitong dalawang 'to? I immediately stood up and watched as Thomas walked out of the court. I also saw Kiefer walking towards the dug-out. Ohh, not a good idea. I grabbed my bag and ran to the dug-out.

"Excuse me Miss, san po ang punta niyo?" a man wearing black asked me

 "Ahh kuya, sa ano lang sa may CR lang po."

"Ay miss, sa kabila ho yung CR ng babae." then he pointed out the other way. Maling palusot Alex.

"Eh ano kasi..." I tried to extend my neck to see if ever I would have the chance to see them.

"Miss? Miss?" the bouncer waves his hand on my face

"Eh kuya...." I tried to convince him. Makuha ka naman sa palusot ko please.

 "Pupunta lang po akong dug-out. Kakausapin ko lang si Thomas." I added. Pumayag ka na please.

"Sabi na nga ba fan ka eh." He clicks his tongue. "Sorry ah, pero bawal eh. Mamaya ka na magpapicture sa idol mo." he replied.

Natawa ako sa sagot niya. Really? I looked like a fan? That's cute. Hahaha.

 I smiled, "Kuya naman eh. Sayang to oh. Makakaone on one ko na sana mga idols ko eh." I smiled and he laughed.

"Ikaw talaga. Basta mamaya pag labas nila, sesenyasan kita para makauna ka sa kanila." he answered back.

 I shook my head while laughing, "Sabi mo yan ah."

 I was about to turn my back when suddenly I saw Thomas walked out of the dugout.

"Thomas!" I shouted.

He looked at my direction and walked towards me. Pinayagan na naman ako ni Kuya bouncer na tumuloy para salubungin si Thomas.

 "Are you okay?" I asked. His face was frowning and his fist was closed.

"Please tell.me you're okay." I added.

"I'm sorry Alex." he started. "I'm just...tired."

 "It's okay." I tried to comfort him. "Are you allowed to go already? I can drive for you." pagaalok ko.

"No. I'm fine." he half smiled.

I tried to smile back but I know something's not okay.

 "Paalam lang ako then alis na tayo." He immediately went to the court and I was standing alone near the entrance. And then I heard a door open. Hindi ko alam pero the first thing I did was to look for the person who was on the door.

 And then I saw Kiefer went out.

….And he's walking towards me.

 Biglang bumilis tibok ng puso ko.

 Thug thug thug

He's staring at me.

Thug thug thug

I miss those eyes. Those eyes which I know na kahit bagong gising ako maganda pa rin ako. I miss those hair which I playfully circles with my hand. I miss his voice. Yung tipong kahit paos siya, he'd still sing because he knows it's the only way to make me smile. And I miss his hand which I know fits with mine and only mine.

 I miss everything about him.

When he was near me, he immediately stop and stared at me.