🐺🐼 Phoenix - Siyeon & Dami

Siyeon & Dami x Female Reader
Bartender/band au
Status - Ongoing (1 part) ⚠️
Warnings ~ angst, eventual sexual content, fluff

I was just finishing up wiping down the bar top and getting ready to close for the night when a certain blonde haired woman took a seat on the stool directly in front of me. "Hello, beautiful." She flirted easily and I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

Siyeon was a regular at this bar and not because she came here to drink. She was a performer—a singer. Her and her guitarist, Dami, put on a show here once a week. They were good and always drew a crowd, so I couldn't complain. I knew I could count on them to keep this place in business... the only catch was that I had to bear the vocalist's unrelenting advances every night. Not that it was anything to really 'bear.' She was ridiculously good-looking, after all, so it wasn't exactly unwelcome.

"Hello, Siyeon." I replied without looking up. That always bothered her. I had a feeling eye contact was half her game, so when you didn't reciprocate, she felt like she was losing.

"Enjoy the show tonight?" She asked, finally growing impatient enough to reach across the bar top to tilt my chin up. Her smirk greeted me, sending goosebumps rising across my skin. Damnit. She really did have a nice face... I'd never admit that out loud though.

"Why do you still ask when my answer's always the same?" My voice came out amused, making her smile.

"Just making sure no customer is left unsatisfied." She leaned on her hand, sweeping her short, bleach-blonde hair to the side in a way that made my chest burn.

"Customer?" I chuckled, attempting to ignore the way my heartbeat accelerated any time she was around. "Is that supposed to be some sort of sexual innuendo or something?"

At that, she wetted her lips with her tongue, giving me a once over. "Did you want it to be?"

I froze, feeling my heart momentarily stop beating. Somehow, even when I thought I was one step ahead of her, she always managed to catch me off guard. I guess enough practice really has made her a pro... that, I definitely wouldn't be admitting any time soon.

Lucky for me we got interrupted before Siyeon could read too much into my silence. "How many times have I told you to leave her alone and just let her do her job?" Dami said, sitting next to the girl she was addressing.

Siyeon scowled and I couldn't help but laugh, recognizing the playfulness in her tone. Dami didn't stay after often, normally I was left talking with Siyeon (or, more like passive aggressively flirting with Siyeon), so I never really got to know the guitar player well (not that I really got to know Siyeon that well either).

"You ever think she likes my flirting?" Siyeon replied, a little defensive.

"You ever think she doesn't?" Dami countered, zipping Siyeon's lips in a split second.

"You ever think of asking me?" I added, smiling when they both looked over at me, clearly not expecting me to say anything.

Siyeon raised an eyebrow and Dami just sat there, silently waiting for an answer.

"You're gonna have to do better than a few pickup lines." I told her. I wasn't a one-night-stand kind of person and it seemed like that's all Siyeon was interested in. Sure she was annoyingly attractive (like to the point where it was borderline offensive) and I'd be a moron to turn her down (because who in their right mind would say 'no' to Lee Siyeon??), but I didn't know her—not really.

"Clearly she likes playing hard to get." Siyeon muttered to Dami who responded by nudging her shoulder and giving her a disapproving look.

"No," I replied, surprising Siyeon (who probably thought I couldn't hear what she said), "I'd just like to get to know someone before they take me home with them." In my peripheral I noticed a small grin on Dami's face. I got the feeling that people didn't normally react that way to Siyeon's advances.