🐤 Daydream - Sua

Sua x Female Reader
8th member au
Status - Finished (1 part)
Warnings ~ angst, implications of sexual content, fluff

When Y/N opened the door to the CEO's bedroom, the sight of her boss's best friend, Kim Bora, sitting on the couch directly in front of her in nothing but lacy, black underwear caused her grip on the breakfast tray she was delivering to loosen. The loud crashing of now broken plates and cups hitting the floor instantly drew the older woman's attention to the maid. The moment their eyes met, (Bora's holding no evidence of surprise) a thick tension became palpable in the room- and not just because the maid had done something to disobey her superior.

Although I felt like I couldn't tear my eyes away from the captivating story, I instinctively glanced around the room to make sure I was alone. The reality of my surroundings hit me like a slap in the face and quickly brought a wave of guilt washing over me. Here I was, my one day alone in the dorms because the rest of the members had schedules, reading fanfiction about myself and Bora since I knew the only way I would ever be with her was in a fictional story. I couldn't even begin to express how wrong that was on so many levels. But my desire to get a glimpse at a life that will never be mine outweighed the shame and disgust I felt for fantasizing about my older member in private.

It's not like she's ever going to find out anyways.

Swallowing my pride, I continued reading. The plot started escalating quickly and I felt my body getting unbearably hot. The story was so detailed, I could practically see it happening in my mind. I closed my eyes for a moment, watching the scene play out just like I pictured it. The pit of my stomach burned at the image of Bora in an outfit that left little to the imagination. Except, unlike other readers, I didn't have to imagine. Bora was never shy around the dorm -which was quite damaging to my mental health. It felt so wrong, but I couldn't help but let my mind wander freely to fantasies of her taking control and pushing me onto the couch.

I had been so invested in my daydream that I hadn't heard the door to my room creak open until it was too late. When the recognizable scent of the exact woman on my mind wafted across the room, I knew I wasn't imagining it. My eyes opened just in time to see her flop down next to me on the bed. Before I could react, she had snatched my phone from my hands with an innocent, "Whatcha readin'?"

In that moment I completely panicked, trying to grab my phone back. "Nothing!" I yelled frantically, but she had already gotten a good enough glimpse to know she should be prepared to move the phone out of my reach. "Unnie, please don't read that!" I begged, still trying to steal the phone back, but she wasn't listening, just standing in the middle of the room reading. "Yah! Give it back!" Her facial expression had already turned serious and I knew she had seen too much.

There was no use in trying to get the phone back now, she already knew what it was. I could only hope she didn't flip out and get completely grossed out by me. I could already see her banning me from her room or kicking me out of the dorms completely because my presence made her uncomfortable. With that in mind, I laid back on the bed in defeat and put my hands over my face to cover my blush. I was too afraid and embarrassed to see her reaction anyways.

The room was dead silent for what felt like hours, until Sua suddenly spoke. "Why are you so embarrassed?" She asked. I would've assumed she was teasing me if her voice didn't sound so genuine.

My hands dragged down my face so that I could finally look over at her. "Unnie, I'm so sorry." I couldn't even answer her question, so overwhelmed with guilt. "Please, don't tell anyone about this." I pleaded. "I swear I didn't mean it." I had no idea what to say, there's no way I was getting out of this one. I just couldn't stand the thought that she was probably disgusted by me.