🔮 Happy Birthday - OT7

All members x Female Reader
8th member au
Status - Ongoing (5 parts) ⚠️
Warnings ~ brief angst, explicit sexual content, fluff

"Jagiya." I heard softly next to my right ear, but the heavy weight of exhaustion willed me to ignore it and bury my face deeper into the pillow. A light chuckle (that would've made my heart flutter had I been completely conscious) sounded in response to my reaction.

"She's out of it." I heard a different voice on the other side of me, this one slightly deeper and obviously amused. "Can't we just let her sleep? It's her birthday." She muttered, so close to my neck that I could practically feel the pout on her lips. The only thing keeping me awake in that moment was her hand moving smoothly against the skin of my stomach, leaving a trail of fire in its wake. Her body was flush against my side, her bare skin bringing back memories of last night and reminding me why I was so tired. We didn't exactly get much sleep...

The other girl sighed and I felt the bed dip on her side. "I know, but we have too much to do today, Sing." She directed towards the girl curled against me. I recognized the voice as Minji's. Another hand made its way to brush the stray hairs out of my face. When the other body scooted close enough to my opposite side, the soft fabric of clothing and the heavenly scent of Minji's shampoo told me that she had already gotten up and ready. It made me wonder if Siyeon had opted to stay in bed with me all morning while the older woman showered.

"Y/NN." Minji gently tried again, this time using my nickname. "It's time to wake up, my love." A hum left my throat at the pet name, but I still felt too weak to open my eyes. Yet, she never seemed to lose her patience, instead continuing to comb her fingers through my hair. What she didn't realize was that her actions were only lulling me back to sleep rather than keeping me awake.

However, that changed immediately when soft lips pressed against mine. My body reacted instantly and I felt myself instinctively leaning up for more after she pulled back. This time both girls laughed at my reaction. "Well, that's working." Siyeon said, her voice closer to my ear now. They didn't waste another second in their attempt to wake me, Minji's lips capturing mine again in a slow kiss while Siyeon's trailed across my jawline, her hand still exploring my body. A shiver traveled up my spine at her touch, spreading goosebumps across my skin.

It was one thing to experience this during the night, but waking up to it was something else entirely. The passionate yet obviously restrained kisses from Minji as her fingers tangled in my hair, gently clutching my scalp and tilting my head back. Siyeon's tongue peeking through her lips, dragging across my jaw and down to my neck where she held back from sucking down at the command of Minji (who claimed we'd be here all day if she started that). With the way a thick heat was pooling in the pit of my stomach from just a few seconds of this pleasure, I knew she was right.

Although, it was obvious Siyeon didn't want to stop, her lips replacing Minji's when the leader got off the bed. Within a split second, Siyeon was on top of me, her hands resting on either sides of the pillow I was laying on, trapping me in. The feeling of her bare thighs on my stomach and her tongue that had made its way past my lips without warning made me whimper into her mouth and blindly reach up to hold onto the back of her neck. I felt the hint of a smirk on her lips as she continued to kiss me deeply and roughly, never minding my weak movements. In fact, I think she was enjoying the idea of catching me off guard in my lethargic state. My body and brain were reeling to catch up with the sudden burst of stimulation and it was making me extremely flustered.

"Siyeon!" The leader's commanding voice cut through the room. "We're trying to wake her up, not keep her in bed." Minji scolded her. I think we were both a little startled, completely forgetting she was even there. Nevertheless, Siyeon stopped what she was doing and reluctantly pulled back from me. After one last gentle kiss (completely uncharacteristic to how she was previously acting), she stared down at me while I finally opened my eyes, clearly dazed. "I'm gonna go make sure the others are up. I'll be right back." Minji said, sending me a gentle smile before turning around to leave the room.