🐰 Secrecy - Jiu

Jiu x Female Reader
High school au
Status - Ongoing (1 part) ⚠️
Warnings - angst, sexual content

This imagine is one of the prompts I had you guys vote on a while back. And, just to be clear, even though the reader is in high school in this story, she's not a minor.

OH and thank you for 4K votes! ❤️

"Ahhh! We won!" my best friend yelled dramatically in excitement when we walked through the door of her home after a long, exhausting soccer game. "I can't believe we beat them. I really thought we were out after that hat trick in the first half," Yoohyeon exclaimed while kicking off her cleats by the entryway. I did the same, feeling the ache in my body as I followed her up the stairs.

"We should've lost." I admitted, still breathless after all we had just endured. "They were insanely good. Crazy those girls were high school players," I muttered as we turned the corner when we reached the top of the stairs.

The short-haired girl stepped forward to open the door leading to her bedroom. Before she went inside, she spun around to reveal a cocky smirk on her face, "but our team still won and we scored all the goals." I chuckled at her tone, knowing she'd probably end up bragging about our victory for the rest of the school year. Her knuckles playfully bumped my shoulder before she started our special handshake in celebration.

When it was over, Yoohyeon walked into her closet and began stripping the sweaty, dirt-stained soccer jersey off her back. "You going to the party?" I asked, leaning against the desk in her room while staring absentmindedly at the wall of music posters across from me. Yoohyeon loved Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift just as much as she loved soccer... and partying. Which is why I anticipated her response.

"Duh," she mocked after she left the closet, giggling right after like it was a stupid question. And maybe it was, but I had to make sure. I had other plans in mind. "Aren't you?" She stopped to look at me, my eyes now taking in her half-naked appearance while she took off her headband. The Kims never were shy about their bodies—if her and her older sister were anything to go by. I definitely wouldn't be admitting how I knew that about Yoohyeon's sister anytime soon... or ever.

"Nah, I'm not feeling it tonight." My words instantly disappointed the younger girl, pulling her lips into a frown. "That game really took it out of me. I'm probably just gonna shower and go to bed, honestly." I shrugged nonchalantly but felt a pang of guilt in my chest for lying to my best friend.

The tall girl sighed lightly, her lips pursing briefly until she replied, "Okay. I'll miss you though." I smiled at her cute expression although it just made me feel worse. She would've responded much differently had she known my true reasoning for skipping out on the party.

"I'll miss you too, loser." I stood from the desk and gave her a short hug. "Don't party too hard without me." My finger pointed at her threateningly when I stepped back.

She just smiled and threw her hands up in surrender. "Okay, but... no promises." I forced a laugh that she soon reciprocated. Mine faded right when she entered the bathroom and closed the door, feeling sick every time I had to lie to her.

While she was showering, I tried to get my mind off it by laying on the bed and playing some calming music. Though that proved useless when the song was interrupted by a familiar text tone. One that never failed to make my stomach do summersaults every time I heard it. Glancing over at the closed door, I made sure Yoohyeon wouldn't be coming out anytime soon (even though I could still hear the water running) before unlocking my phone to look at the message.

M😈
Has she left yet?

Y/N
Not yet. She's showering rn