🐰🐶 First Kiss - Jiu & Yoohyeon

Jiu & Yoohyeon x Female Reader
8th member au
Status - Finished (1 part)
Warnings ~ brief angst, (very) mild sexual content, fluff

P.S. if you are a minor or at least under 16 (maybe 15) years old, please kindly click off. My writing is not suited for 13 year olds and if you're that young, you probably shouldn't even have a Wattpad account- Seriously though, I'm not trying to be rude, I just feel really uncomfortable knowing that a 12 y/o might be reading my writing (which I found at the other day and almost had a heart attack).

-

"Room service!" I recited jokingly in a high-pitched voice after knocking on the hotel room door. There was shuffling and muffled talking on the other side that gradually grew nearer. Adding to the dramatics, I propped my elbow on the doorframe and rested my head against it with my other hand on my hip, posing there in front of the door.

When it finally opened, I could only make out the body of who I assumed was Yoohyeon (mainly due to the mismatched colors of outfit and the beanie on her head). Her face was blocked by her phone attached to the selfie stick she was holding. She started narrating, calling me her favorite nickname ("pabo"), and it was then I realized she was videoing for her tour vlog.

I grumbled and put my hand in front of the camera. "Don't film me. I don't consent." She laughed but eventually put the camera down when she realized I was being serious.

"Why?" She pouted and my heart jumped when I finally got a glimpse at her face. She looked so pure without makeup. Her bare face was somehow just as beautiful as when she wore makeup.

"Because I look gross right now." I mumbled, feeling the opposite of how she looked in my eyes. She started scolding me for calling myself gross but I barely paid attention, just pushing past her and walking into the hotel room. Looking around, her and Minji seemed to have already claimed the place as their own: articles of clothing and various other travel items spread throughout the area. I found it funny, considering we had just arrived about an hour ago, but typical (since Yoohyeon wasn't exactly the tidiest person in the world).

"Where's- oh!" I cut myself off, nearly jumping out of my skin when I saw movement in the corner of the room. Once I realized it was just Minji, whom I hadn't noticed before, I took a deep breath to calm my heartbeat.

"What?" Minji asked with wide eyes, surprised by me getting startled so easily. Yoohyeon barked out a laugh beside me when she realized what had just happened.

"You scared me." I answered, still breathless from the shock. A smile slowly made its way onto Minji's face when she started walking around the bed towards us.

"Why are you so jumpy?" Yoohyeon questioned between her laughter. She was covering her mouth with her hand but I could see the amusement in her squinted eyes. Almost instinctively, her hand shoved my shoulder—something she would do when any of us did anything to make her laugh.

"I don't know. I just didn't see her at first." I responded, now more amused because of Yoohyeon's reaction. My chest stung from how rapidly my heart had started beating after getting startled. I leaned back against the hotel room wall to catch my breath.

Minji stepped in front of me and asked, "Am I really that scary?" Her bright smile and innocent eyes in that moment made me want to say no, but I thought back to images of her on stage and instantly changed my mind.

"You can be sometimes." My shoulders shrugged as I watched her smile slowly fade.

"Like when?" Her voice sounded like an innocent child's, as if she was trying to contradict my point.