🐤 I Want You - Sua

All Members x Female Reader
(Sua focus)
Warnings - mild sexual content

Requested

My phone screen illuminated the dark hotel room as I laid in bed, just staring at the ceiling and missing the warmth of a certain short, black-haired dancer who happened to be my roommate this tour. The beat of my heart pounded like a drum against my chest as I listened to the soothing and admittedly attractive voices of the three oldest members of my group over the phone. They must've gotten bored in their hotel room across the hall and decided to turn on a voice vlive so that the fans might entertain them.

Whatever the reason, I was happy with their decision. That way I could sit there and daydream about them with the simultaneously flustering and comforting background music of their smooth voices fueling my imagination. Though, being in a relationship with all of them, I didn't have to imagine much. Really, knowing that I could simply walk over there and get away with acting on my desires should've been enough to halt my ridiculous fantasizing, but I convinced myself I shouldn't rudely interrupt their livestream.

That didn't last long.

"Who looks the best in the stage outfits for this comeback?" Siyeon's voice that had grown raspy with her tiredness spoke, reading a question from a fan.

A short moment of silence followed, along with a hum from Minji and I could just picture them all looking at each other with grins on their faces. Siyeon knew what she was doing reading that comment, the fans loved this kind of stuff. Sua laughed after they stayed quiet for too long and a noise sounded through the phone that I knew had to be her smacking Siyeon.

"I think everyone looks good in the stage outfits." Minji answered, always trying to save the day.

"What?" Sua mumbled, still giggling, this time at Minji's attempt to deflect the question. I had a feeling the leader was sporting one of her infamous lifeless smiles she always had as the chaos unfolded around her.

Siyeon chuckled. "They said just one member."

Minji hummed again, pretending like she was processing the new information and they all stayed quiet for a second more. I could hear whispers from the other end and it was obvious they were messing with each other.

"If I had to pick one..." Sua started, and I could hear the smirk in her voice as she paused for dramatic effect, knowing everyone listening was on the edge of their seat (likely including me), "then I think Y/N looks the best."

I shouldn't have been surprised, and I really wasn't, but my body still had a physical reaction to her words, sending my heart rate through the roof. Both of the other members made noises of agreement and I was no longer content being a room away from them when they started describing in detail how good I looked and how the outfit complimented very specific parts of my body. They had to know I was listening. Their voices sounded teasing, like they knew how much their words would affect me. I felt hot hearing all three of them talk about me like that and it didn't help that they sounded so comfortable doing it, as if they had done it endless times before in private...

My uneasiness and impatience soon sprung me from the couch and to the door. There's no way I could sit and just listen to it. Somehow I was gonna pay them back. Or at least one of them. And I knew exactly how to do it...

"Yah!" I shouted after using the keycard Minji gave me to open the door to their room. All three of them looked up and I watched as grins slowly spread across two of their lips—Minji still played innocent. I had to resist the urge to freeze because of how weak they made me feel and forced myself to keep walking towards the bed they were sitting on. "I heard my name." I directed my eyes to Sua who was laying at the foot of the bed with her legs dangling off the edge. "Were you guys talking smack?" I raised an eyebrow.