🐼 I Want You - Dami

All Members x Female Reader
(Dami focus)
8th member au
Status - Finished (2 parts)
Warnings ~ very brief angst, implications of sexual content, fluff

I knew Dami was in our shared room doing a voice vlive and I knew I definitely shouldn't bother her until she was done, but the sight of her in her tiny cropped denim jacket and matching jeans that were left unbuttoned for the photoshoot showing off her Calvin Klein bra and boxers along with the entirety of her smooth, tan stomach made me lose sight of rationality and walk into our room anyways.

She was talking to the fans about something (and I was too distracted by the fake tattoo on her hip to be bothered by what that something was), barely noticing or minding my presence. Had she known the thoughts running through my mind after an entire day of seeing her in that outfit she probably would've shooed me away immediately, fearing the things I might do or say to her while the fans could hear.

But, she couldn't possibly know any of this as I got in bed and slid in between her and the wall, an innocent expression on my face disguising my true intentions. She simply sent me a curious glance, her attention still mostly on her phone as she scrolled through the live chat. I leaned onto my elbow and held my head up with my hand while I watched her fingers flexing as she flicked them across the screen. Just the simple action sent my mind wandering to past memories and a heat started rushing through my body.

When she brought the phone closer to her face to read something out loud, I watched her lips move, licking my own at the thought of what they tasted like. She shifted her jaw in thought, moving my gaze to her defined jawline and down to her neck. At her movements, the muscles there tightened and relaxed, making me subconsciously swallow. I couldn't explain what it was, but something about her neck was so attractive to me and only worsened the burning in my stomach.

Dami must've noticed me staring, her own eyes meeting mine with a quizzical expression. She raised her eyebrows, a hint of amusement on her lips. Well... until she finally recognized the look in my eyes. In that moment I scooted close enough so that our sides were touching and my head was leaning over hers, leaving our faces just inches apart. I bit my lip and glanced at hers before sliding my hand down her body and placing it on her warm, bare stomach. The feeling of her soft skin was addicting and my fingers slowly moved lower until they met the waistband of her boxers.

I could tell my actions caught her off guard because her eyes widened and she had to clench her jaw to stop herself from gasping. Although Dami wasn't one to give her feelings away easily, her tinted cheeks exposed just how much I was affecting her. Without sparing a second, I leaned down to capture her lips in mine... except they never got there before her hand shot up and gripped my neck. The panicked look in her eyes told me that she had done it in fear that the fans would hear, but her hand placement didn't have quite the effect she wanted it to.

"Yub-" I started to whine her name but, with one hand preoccupied with her phone and the other loosely clutching my neck, she had no choice but to cut off my voice with her lips. Finally, I sunk into her mouth, showing her how much I had wanted her all day with just one kiss. I greedily sucked on her lip, prolonging the kiss for as long as possible. She let out a staggered exhale against my cheek through her nose and followed me as I pulled back. It may have just been so that our lips didn't make a loud smack with their release, but the way she didn't seem too concerned about the voice live at that moment convinced me that she did it because she didn't actually want me to stop.

Either way, when it ended she still lightly pushed me off of her, making sure to remove my hand from her waist before looking at her phone and quickly reading a comment in hopes that the fans weren't suspicious of the long silence and, more importantly, that they didn't hear any of what just went down between us. Dami usually scolded me for my unprofessional behavior, but it was obvious that she could never actually stay mad at me. And I sometimes even wondered if she got off on exhilarating moments like these where we both knew we'd be in massive trouble had the fans somehow found out what was really happening.

For the next few minutes I decided not to test her patience and instead laid there on my side, staring at her. She was clearly antsy after what had just happened and thankfully ended the live not long after. Once she was sure it was turned off properly, she faced me. Unlike what I had expected, she didn't start ridiculing me for my careless actions, but instead shoved my shoulder so that I was laying flat on the bed and climbed on top of me, situating herself between my legs so that her body was flush against mine.

Dami was never one to be this aggressive and I found my head spinning with both lust and confusion as she grabbed my neck again to kiss me deeply. Her other hand held her up so that all her weight wasn't on me, leaving a gap between us. I took advantage, putting my palm on her flat stomach while running the other across her side until I reached her hip. I felt her shiver at the ghost of my fingers across her skin and smirked into her mouth, remembering how ticklish she was there.

This made her pull back from my lips and look down at me. She appeared less like the warm, soft panda bear I was used to and, instead, looked intimidating. I breathed heavily, keeping her intense eye contact as her hand travelled down my arm to where my own was toying with her waistband once again. She grabbed it and abruptly pinned it above my head, leaning over me again and whispering, "Is this what you wanted?" Her voice was calm but threatening and it sent a tingle through my body. I had never done anything to elicit this sort of reaction out of her and I was somehow thankful and regretful at the same time for my previous actions.

I swallowed hard, feeling my pulse race from how different she was acting. My head nodded on its own in response but Dami didn't seem satisfied. "Say it." She commanded in a deep voice. Her lips grazed across my jawline as she leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Tell me what you want." I shivered. A few seconds after her words, I felt her fingers intertwine with mine where she held my hand at the head of the bed and my heart skipped a beat. I knew it was her way of reminding me that she would never do or say anything to make me uncomfortable or frightened. When I didn't answer immediately, she was probably worried in that moment that she had taken it too far. But I needed her to know that this is exactly what I wanted. So I said,

"I want you."

And that's all it took for her to pull back and capture my lips in hers, spending the rest of the night granting my wish over and over again.

- Thank you guys so much for 3K votes!!!