🐺🐶🦊 Small Things - Siyeon, Yoohyeon, & Gahyeon (OT7)

All members x Female Reader
(Siyeon, Yoohyeon, Gahyeon focus)
8th member au
Status - Finished (1 part)
Warnings ~ no warnings, fluff

"You wanna come shopping with me and Dongie?" Yoohyeon asked from the hotel bathroom, her voice muffled slightly from the distance between us. I sat up from bed and rubbed my eyes in time to see the younger member step through the door, fitting a blue beanie to her head.

"What, so we can spend all day going on a scavenger hunt for that lotion she likes?" I laughed. "I think I'll pass."

My last words brought a frown to her face. "But unnie~" she whined, walking over to the bed where I was sitting, "I wanted you to help me pick out some new clothes."

I smiled at her pitiful behavior and stood up, pulling her into me by her hands. "You don't need my help for that." I let go and grabbed her waist. She put her arms around my shoulders, making her deepening pout near my own lips. "You have Dongie."

She let out the sort of whine you'd expect to hear from a puppy dog as she looked up at me with her cute, brown eyes. "But Dongie's not who I want to look good for." Yoohyeon admitted, making my heart flutter.

My hands gripped her jeans and I laughed lightly out of nervous habit. "You don't need to worry about that, pabo." I smiled and leaned in to bump my nose against hers. Our proximity and her beautiful features made me feel like I was suffocating, but in the best way possible. "You look perfect in anything." Though it seemed she wanted to argue, my words inevitably got to her, causing her to smile widely.

She giggled and tried to disguise how flustered my compliment had made her by saying, "whatever" and pressing her lips to mine. My chest burned when I felt her fingers brush across my throat before they settled at the nape of my neck. Her breathing was unsteady as she took my bottom lip between hers. Realizing how nervous I made her even after all the years we'd been together brought an indescribable feeling out of me. It always amazed me that I managed to get a girl like her. I couldn't even begin to understand how I made the others fall for me too.

A knock at the door cut our kiss short and now it was my turn to pout. Yoohyeon just smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Must be Dongie." She started to release me from her hold but I kept her in place with my fingers in the loop of her jeans.

"Wait." I whined, making her turn back around and look at me with a cute laugh.

"What?" She pretended to be annoyed but her bright smile defeated her.

"I didn't get to tell you how pretty you look." I let myself take in her features before looking at her outfit. She was wearing a basketball jersey with blue jeans and high tops. "Sorry." I rushed before she could respond, brushing her hair under the beanie behind her ear and letting my thumb rest on her jawline. "How handsome you look." I corrected, making her cheeks turn pink and her eyes crinkle from how wide her smile had grown.

"Thank you." She mumbled before letting me kiss her one more time. This time I lingered, not wanting it to be over. The way she was dressed admittedly did things to me and I suddenly didn't want her to leave at all. I wanted her all to myself. It didn't help when she backed away to look at me and bit her lip, replying, "you don't look so bad yourself."

"Y'know, you could just skip shopping and stay here with me." I said, my impatience giving me away immediately.

Yoohyeon smirked. "As tempting as that sounds, Handong-" before she could even finish her sentence, a knock on the door sounded again followed by a muffled 'time to go, pabo!' "Yeah... that." She said and we both laughed at the oddly perfect timing.

"Okay~" I dragged out followed by a sigh, making my disappointment known.

"You'll be fine." She shoved my shoulder playfully. "Go give those two antisocial losers some attention." I laughed at her insult and nodded my head.

"Fine." Finishing with a kiss on her cheek, I let her go before saying, "you guys have fun."

"Thanks. We won't." Yoohyeon deadpanned and was out the door before I could respond.

-

After they left, I spent some time changing clothes and brushing my teeth before taking Yoohyeon's idea. It took a while after I knocked on the hotel room door across the hall for someone to come open it—likely because both of the room's occupants were in bed. When it finally did, though, the youngest member greeted me, her sleepy appearance—messy hair, puffy cheeks, droopy eyes and lips—made her a million times more adorable than usual.

"Sorry, I hope I didn't wake you." I said, resisting the urge to pinch her soft, squishy looking cheeks between my fingers. Though, she did one even better and wrapped herself in my arms.

"It's okay, we were just laying around." Gahyeon's voice came out quiet against my chest and melted my heart. She was always so cute and soft when she woke up in the mornings.

Eventually she let go and grabbed my hand to guide me inside. I let the door close and turned the corner to see Gahyeon's roommate in nearly the same lethargic state as her. When the main vocalist saw me, her tired features brightened.

"Hi." Siyeon greeted, voice still raspy after just waking up. Her eyes blinked slowly and I was sure she could fall back asleep right in that moment if she felt so inclined. Seeing them like this—all innocent and oblivious to the world—was just one of many privileges I was thankful to have being a member of Dreamcatcher. How many people could say they got to experience a cuddly Siyeon early in the morning?

As if she knew what I was thinking, her arms extended and she made grabby hands towards me. I laughed at how childish she was and walked to the side of her bed. She didn't waste a moment, pulling me on top of her and making Gahyeon whine for stealing me away.

"Yah!" I yelled in surprise, giggling before noticing how Siyeon was looking at me. The way she stared at me with so much love in her eyes always, without fail, caught me off guard. It was like her way of reminding me how important I was to her. She didn't allow me to admire it for long, taking in the fact that it was all for me, and instead locked her fingers around my neck to pull me down for a kiss.

Unlike I expected, her kisses weren't weak or sloppy. She held me with one hand on my jawline and worked her lips against mine, taking my breath away. I had all my weight on a hand just beside her shoulder, so I used my other to brush my fingers across the smooth exposed skin of her collarbone. She sighed into my mouth and I almost completely forgot that Gahyeon was in the room. Siyeon and the sensation of her thick, warm lips against mine fully invaded my mind. I was prepared to stay there all day long, letting her kiss me until our lips went numb—like we sometimes did on our off-days—but then the youngest whined again, bringing me back to reality.

"Hey," I looked over at Gahyeon, finally seeing the cute pout on her face, "come over here." The whole time I had to ignore Siyeon's own pout, probably wanting the same thing I was thinking about moments ago.

Gahyeon didn't hesitate, dashing to the empty side of the bed and jumping in. I slid off of Siyeon—who was no longer upset that she couldn't have me to herself upon seeing how happy I made the maknae—and settled between the two of them. Gahyeon leaned over to lay on top of me but I grabbed her chin before she could nestle herself into my neck and gave her a kiss. Unlike Siyeon, she was satisfied with one small kiss, backing away with a smile. They both cuddled into my sides and I let out a content sigh.

With lives as busy and hectic as ours could be, I learned to appreciate little moments like these in between schedules where we just laid in silence, enjoying each other's presence. It was the small things that really meant the most.