🔮 Happy Birthday - Part 2

You're welcome for that picture 😏
Minji is a mood

A sigh escaped my lips when I finished showering, already feeling more comfortable and awake from the hot water soaking into my muscles. When I left the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around me, I almost didn't notice Bora sitting on the bed in the corner of the room.

"It's about time you finished." She muttered and I might've thought she was annoyed if she didn't have a smile on her face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, subconsciously tightening my towel around my body when I saw her eyes lingering on the bare skin visible.

"What, am I not allowed to see my girlfriend?" She teased.

She was obviously joking but it still made me feel bad, so I rushed out, "No, of course you can. I was just-" A giggle escaped her lips, cutting off my sentence.

"Cute." She said in between her staccato laughter. My cheeks tinted pink at her comment. "I came in here because Siyeon hijacked our bathroom to shower." She explained briefly. Except she didn't ever end up making a move to use ours, so I had a feeling that was just an excuse.

I nodded in acknowledgement when the conversation seemed to end there and turned around to find some clothes to wear for the day. Just as I was about to take my towel off, I saw Bora watching me in my peripheral. Even though she was casually sitting on the bed across the room, I knew she would take advantage of the fact that we were alone if I let her get the chance.

So, I looked back at her and demanded, "Yah," her attention shifted from my bare thighs to my face at the sound of my voice, "close your eyes."

"Why?" She seemed irritated and not just because I was speaking to her informally.

"Because I know if you see me naked you'll try to jump me." I deadpanned.

Her eyebrows instantly furrowed in anger. "Yah! You think I'm like some horny teenager with no self control?!" She shouted incredulously.

I just stared at her for a second, a blank expression on my face. "Yeah." I mean, we are talking about the woman obsessed with grabbing peoples butts here.

Bora's small body jumped up from her spot on the bed and she started stomping towards me as she mumbled, "Oh, I oughta teach you some manners-" but she ended up stopping herself before she could attack me, realizing it would've only made my previous words about her having no self control true... and she hated being proven wrong. "Fine." She huffed, clenching her jaw and crossing her arms over her chest before reluctantly closing her eyes.

Seeing that she had finally complied, I dropped my towel and started getting dressed. Since I wanted to be comfortable for the day, I put on a sports bra and some spandex. The whole time I was changing, I could feel a pair of eyes on me, knowing Bora didn't actually keep her eyes closed like I had asked. Typical.

As I bent over to look for an outfit from my suitcase, I eventually felt her presence behind me. When I stood up straight again, her front pressed into my back and she laid her head against my shoulder blade. "Happy birthday." I heard her mumble after placing a kiss on my skin, making my heart melt. She seemed to have gotten over our previous argument quickly and I couldn't deny that the soft side of Bora was easily my favorite. It didn't take long for her small hands to make their way to my backside where she finally squeezed down, letting out a satisfied sigh. As strange as it seemed, the gesture had somehow grown as comforting for me as it was for her.

But the sting of pain from last night's events still lingered, making me wince and step out of her grasp. She let go just as quick, sensing something was off. "What's wrong?" Her concerned voice filled the room. "Normally you like that." She mumbled sadly. I was ready to tease her, saying that she was the only one who got enjoyment out of it and the idea that I liked it too was just a fantasy in her mind, but she seemed to connect the dots before I could get all of that out or answer her question. "Is this seriously because of last night?" Her voice turned irritated again. "What the hell did they do to you?" She was unusually annoyed by the situation and I might've realized it was likely her jealousy getting the better of her had I not been too preoccupied trying to figure out how she knew about what happened in the first place.