jeonghan - concert

word count : 722

-

"y/n, come on. we need to do sound check!" dokyeom, one of your band mates, yelled at you as he walked past your dressing room.

"coming!" you replied and ran out of the dressing room. you caught up to dokyeom and walked to the stage with him.

you and your group were currently on tour. it was the best time of your life being able to perform for so many people.

"y/n, there you are. we've been waiting for you!" woozi scolded you once you got into the stage.

"my bad. i was looking for something," you apologized and grabbed your microphone from the case that everyone's microphones were stored in.

"let's get this started," mingyu said as he picked up his guitar.

you guys went through your sound check pretty smoothly. you made sure you knew when to exit the stage for certain things and made sure you wouldn't bump into anything while dancing around on stage.

as you were running through the last song, your microphone stopped working and you signaled the people backstage.

a stagehand ran up to you and tried to see what was wrong with your microphone.

"i think it's something with the system," the stagehand says, "we'll get it fixed by the start of the concert."

"okay, you guys need to get ready. doors open soon, and remember that the meet and greet is right after. get some water, and eat a bit if you need to," your manager said as she walked on stage.

you returned backstage and to your dressing room, where you changed into the shirt you were looking for and a pair of ripped jeans.

"is that my shirt?" you turned around and saw that your boyfriend, who had woken up from his nap in your dressing room.

"maybe?" you replied and he chuckled before sitting up. "do i look cute in it?"

"as always," he replied, and you went over to him so you could kiss him. "want me to fix your makeup?" he asked.

you nodded with a hum in agreement.

both of you went to the vanity, and jeonghan started to fix your makeup for you.

"it's so nice having my boyfriend do my hair and makeup," you said with a smile.

"i know i'm great, thank you," jeonghan said, pretending to flip his hair back before picking up one of the makeup brushes on the vanity. "close your eyes," he instructed. you did so and felt him put makeup on.

after some time, jeonghan finished doing your makeup minus your lips.

"what color do you want?" jeonghan asked, opening a box that had all of your lip products in it.

"you pick," you replied to him and started to put your hair up yourself since you wanted to.

jeonghan rummaged through the box for a second for pulling out your favorite red lipstick. he placed it down on the vanity before walking behind the chair you were sitting on and helping you fix your hair.

"do you want to do anything afterwards?" you asked him as you watched him fix your hair.

"it's gonna be too late for us to do anything. we're gonna be on the road all day tomorrow, so we could watch something if you want," he replied. "do you want to go out after the concert? won't you be too tired?" he asked.

you shrugged, "we could go get ice cream. i'm never tired when it comes to ice cream."

jeonghan chuckled, "i guess we'll have a mini date afterwards then," he replied and finished fixing your hair, "do you like it?" he asked.

you nodded and smiled, "of course."

you and jeonghan spent more time together in the dressing room before you had to leave to go onstage. right before you left the room, you applied the red lipstick onto your lips. then, you and jeonghan went into your usual routine of taking a few pictures with each other, your band mates, and other staff members for social media before heading to the stage.

"have fun out there," jeonghan said to you as stood backstage.

"will do. see you later, handsome," you replied. you kissed him on the cheek, leaving a faint but visual lipstick stain on his skin.

"see you later, beautiful," jeonghan replied before kissing you on your lips.