dk - rainy day

word count : 515

-

you looked out the windows of your classroom and noticed how gray the clouds were. "it looks like it's going to rain soon," you said as you packed your backpack up. school had ended a few minutes ago and everyone was trying to get out as soon as possible.

"oh great, i get to run home then," one of your classmates complained as they put their jacket on.

"i can drive people home. i have time," someone else offered, earning immediate responses.

you put your backpack on, "see you guys later," you said and walked out of the classroom. you headed downstairs and to the front of the school but just as you were about to walk out of the front doors, rain started falling.

you sighed, "of course. i jinxed it."

"are you heading to training?" you looked behind you and saw an upperclassman, lee seokmin, walking towards you. he had an umbrella in one hand. both of you were trainees under the same company, so you were well acquainted with each other due to school and the company.

"yea. are you?" you asked him.

he nodded with a hum, "we can walk together if you don't mind."

"not at all," you replied and shook your head.

the two of you walked out of the school building and started walking towards town. seokmin held the now open umbrella for both of you.

"is your evaluation soon?" you asked him as the two of you walked together.

"on friday, with the rest of the guys. you?" he asked.

"next week," you answered. "you guys have been doing a lot of stuff lately. think you're going to debut soon?" you asked, knowing that they had been doing a lot more stuff than you and the group of trainees you were usually with.

seokmin shrugged, "eh. i don't know." both of you turned a corner. "it'd be nice though. hopefully we will soon."

"yea, that'd be nice," you said to him. "do you have dance class or vocal class?" you asked him.

"today? i have vocal classes for the whole day. thank god, i'm too tired to dance right now," he sighed. "i'm not that good at dancing."

"don't say that," you said to him, "i'm sure you have improved a lot. i'm not that good either," you said go him.

he shrugged, "i try. i think i'm more of a comedian when it comes to dancing than actually looking like an idol," he said with a laugh. "oh, we're here," he said and you two walked to the front doors. "here," he said and opened one of the doors for you.

"thanks," you said to him and walked in. seokmin followed behind you after closing his umbrella. "see ya at school," you said to him.

"yea, see ya," he said and smiled at you. both of you started walking in separate directions; you heading to the dance rooms while he went in the direction of the vocal rehearsal rooms. "don't practice too hard! good luck!"

you turned around and saw seokmin smiling at you.

"you too!"