hoshi - episode

word count : 620

-

"y/n! come here!" jeonghan called out to you when your name was called.

you froze, staring at the guys from where you were standing.

"go."

one of your coworkers pushed you forward from behind, making you stumble into the frame of some of the cameras.

hoshi immediately ran over to you and dragged you out.

"why was my name in there?" you asked him. "i told you i didn't want to play," you said before heavily sighing.

he chuckled, "too bad." he said and brought you to the set that was prepared. "everyone, it's my wonderful girlfriend," hoshi announced as you stood behind a counter. "isn't she so pretty?" he asked while hugging you from behind.

"hey hey hey. they need to be on separate teams," seungkwan spoke up, "they're gonna have a couple advantage."

"couple advantage? these two suck at games. they might as well stay on that team," s.coups spoke up.

"hold up, i don't wanna lose. one of you go over there," mingyu said to you and hoshi, pointing at the other team.

"hey, we got our staff member pick. you guys need to stick with yours," the8 said to mingyu from the other side.

-

and when the next round started, you and hoshi were against each other in a bouncy house race.

"y/n looks like she's ready to topple over," you heard jun comment.

"hey! i heard that," you said as you were given a helmet with a camera attached to it. "i'll fight you later."

"yea yea whatever."

"you two ready?" seungkwan asked, standing on the floor next to the start line.

"i'm good," hoshi spoke. you nodded in agreement with a hum.

"alright. three! two! one! go!"

you immediately grabbing your boyfriend and pulled him back before trying to climb over a small wall.

"yah! y/n!"

then, you felt yourself get pulled back right as you were climbing up part of the wall that led to a slide.

"ah!"

you landed on your back and watched hoshi scramble to get pass you.

"soonyoung! get back here!" you yelled and scrambled to get up. you climbed up the wall and continued going down the course until you were on hoshi's tail again. "you punk!"

"love you!"

"you're sleeping on the floor if you win!" you yelled at him and watched him freeze.

he turned around and grabbed you, hugging you and holding you back from continuing in. "wait, baby, please! you know i can't sleep without you. please please please no."

"let me win!"

"my image!"

"what image do you have left mister hamster?"

"i'm a tiger!"

"hey hamster couple! you're supposed to race, not argue who's sleeping on the floor!" jeonghan yelled at the two of you.

you looked at everyone else, who were following you throughout the course. then you looked at hoshi.

"bye."

you immediately started running and hoshi followed after you, trying to get you to lose to the race.

-

"i give up."

you laid on the floor of the gymnasium the episode was being filmed in. you had lost against your boyfriend and laid on the floor in defeat and tiredness from the simple race.

the next race started between another staff member and joshua while you laid there. one of the camera operators had a camera on you while you contemplated out loud.

"why was my name in the thing? i really didn't want to play today. i blame hoshi."

"babe," hoshi spoke from his spot next to you, "you know that i can hear you, right?"

"go away."

then, hoshi immediately hugged you, "never."

"you're sleeping on the couch."

"i got upgraded to the couch? can you upgrade me again?"

"to where? the balcony?"

"hey..."