jeonghan - episode

word count : 636

-

"three, two, one, start."

"okay! let's go this!"

"come on! hurry!"

an episode of "going seventeen" was being filmed. this episode was going to consist of a scavenger hunt, but the catch was that each member of seventeen was partnered with a member of the filming crew. this episode was also featuring the point system that was created in the "don't lie" series and was continuing from a previous recording. every team also had a small camera because half of the camera crew was partnered up.

and who were you partnered with? your boyfriend, the one and only, yoon jeonghan.

"okay, we have five things to look for," you said to jeonghan, who held your hand. you looked through the list in your other hand before recognizing something, "oh! i saw this one when we were moving the equipment! come on!" you started to turn around to run off, but you couldn't move much since jeonghan didn't run with you. "babe, come on!" you said to him.

"we don't need to do anything. i have enough points," jeonghan said to you. he was clearly ready to just find a place to relax instead of playing the game.

"you're in third place, jeonghan."

"so? i have the first place prize, you," he said and started smirking at you.

"yoon jeonghan!"

"yes, my love?"

-

after somehow getting jeonghan to move, you managed to get a few of the items on the scavenger list. jeonghan started getting competitive, which made your time together s lot more fun.

"over there. i see it!" jeonghan suddenly announced. both of you hurried to a light post, where a flag was tied to the post. you stepped onto the concrete lip and jeonghan held your waist while you untied the flag from its spot. "we gotta hurry back."

"okay," you replied and jumped off the ledge.

the two of you hurried to run back to where the game started at. you passed by a few teams along the way, still looking for items on their respective lists.

"hey! they have the flag!" you heard dino yell, making some of the others look at you two.

"y/n, hurry!" jeonghan yelled at you as you two ran. vernon, dk, and a staff member started chasing you but gave up half way through.

"i can't run! you know that!" you yelled at him.

"after all of these episodes, you can't keep up?" he questioned and looked back at you with a grin. he held his hand out to you, and you grabbed it despite knowing you'd slow him down a bit.

the two of you made it back but noticed that some of the guys had also just made it back.

"what place did we get?" he asked one of the crew members.

"let me check your items first," your coworker replied. you and jeonghan handed her the items and she checked all of them. "jeonghan and producer y/n...second place!" she announced to everyone.

"really?" you asked and turned around. "what about you guys?" you asked since there were more teams.

"we didn't get everything," seungkwan mentioned, "we just ran back here because of the time limit."

"we had a time limit?" jeonghan asked.

"i didn't know that," you mentioned and looked at your friend.

"y/n, you're literally a member of the production crew," your friend replied.

"listen, i think jeonghan's antics in this show have rubbed off on me," you replied while starting to walk to the others. jeonghan holds your hand as you two walk. "at least we got second," you said to him, "i think the prize is good."

"doesn't matter to me," jeonghan said to you. "got my prize right here," he said and kissed your forehead.

"yoon jeonghan! stop flirting on camera! edit the forehead kiss out!"