the8 - bouquet

word count : 383

-

"okay, let's take a break. there's water fountains outside of the room if you didn't bring anything to drink," you said to everyone. the students dispersed, some of them leaving, some of them staying in the room.

you grabbed your bottle of water and wrapped a small towel around your neck before leaving the room.

"hey, y/n. he's here again," you heard one of your co-workers speak as you walked outside of the room.

"huh? who's here?" you asked as you opened your water bottle. you looked around and saw your boyfriend standing by a window that showed the inside of one of the rehearsal rooms. "babe?" you spoke as you walked up to him. he turned around and you immediately saw the bouquet of flowers in his hand. "what's this?" you asked as you stood in front of him.

"i love you," he stated and reached in to kiss you.

you giggled, "i love you too," you replied. "you know, you did this last week too," you smiled at him.

"i know," he smiled, "just wanted to make you smile."

"you always make me smile," you said to him. "so you're out of rehearsal early?" you asked.

he nodded, "thought i'd pick you up today," he mentioned. "how long until your class is over?" he asked.

"just an hour. this is one of the two hour classes i teach," you replied. "i'm teaching "world" right now. want to join?" you asked him.

"dance with our amazing choreographer who happens to be my girlfriend? of course i want to join," he said to you. "can we record a video later too?" he asked.

"of course. i have a celebrity here, i'm gonna have to post something to social media," you said with a smile, leaning towards him.

the8 wrapped his arms around you and pecked your lips. "love you," he said.

"love you more," you replied and kissed him back.

"nuh uh, i love you more," he argued.

"yea, not possible," you said with a smile.

"uh, hey y/n? you're teaching a class, remember?" you heard another coworker speak.

you pressed your lips together, remembering where you were.

"we can continue this argument of ours later, mister," you said to him.

"okay, miss cutie," he said before kissing you again.