seventeen - band mate

word count : 1,890

-

it was late...

like, three in the morning late.

you were used to your long hours as a trainee under pledis, so coming home when the sun came up was almost normal most days. however, you were able to nail a performance down and were on your way home a littler bit "earlier" than usual.

you checked your phone, seeing a bunch of texts from your roommates. most of them were sent hours ago with the last one coming in a little past one o'clock.

after a quick walk, you were back to your dorm. you hurried into the building since it was snowing, making sure to wipe your sneakers on the mat.

you went upstairs to your dorm and reached the front door. you unlocked the door and opened it, noticing light coming in from inside.

hm?

you walked in and took your shoes off. then, you walked in and found s.coups sitting on the couch, but you noticed his eyes were closed. he had a hoodie on and his hands were in the pocket of his hoodie while the hood was scrunched up from the drawstring being pulled right.

"you're awake?" you immediately spoke.

your leader opened his eyes and looked over at you. he nodded and stretched the hood out so he could take it off.

"i was waiting for you to get back. you didn't text any of us saying what time you'll be back. i knew you'd be back late, but i expected you back earlier since you have practice all day tomorrow too," he said. "did you eat?" he asked.

you nodded and joined him on the couch after taking your coat off.

"i'm so tired," you mentioned, laying your head down on his lap.

"but all of your effort is gonna lead to one hell of a debut," s.coups said to you.

you were joining seventeen. despite being a trainee for years, you would have never thought you would have debuted, let alone in one of your favorite groups.

you were still intimidated by some of the guys, but the three leaders were the ones who made you feel like you belonged. you didn't think they would like you, but they love you instead.

"when did woozi come home? i thought he would've been working still, but i peeked in and no one was inside," you asked.

"he has to get up for a schedule at seven, so he figured he should get some sleep for once. he texted me asking why you were still practicing," s.coups said. "you should go to sleep too."

"but i didn't get to see any of you guys besides from this morning. i get lonely you know," you said to him, leaving him to chuckle in response.

"you and your quality time," he said with another chuckle.

"oh shut up," you said to him and finally sat back up. "i'm going to sleep."

"shower first. you stink."

"you stink too."

"i do not!"

-

"y/n? want breakfast?"

you turn around and see to see joshua peeking his head into the bathroom. you nodded your head while brushing your teeth.

"what about coffee?"

you nodded again with a hum.

"you got it," joshua smiled before closing the door.

you finished getting ready before going into the kitchen, where joshua was cooking.