seungkwan - starry night

word count : 515

-

you ran up to seungkwan, who was sitting on a bench in the park that you two had decided to meet at. he was on his phone but put the device down when he noticed you running up to him.

"i'm sorry! i know i'm late," you huffed out to him when you stopped in front of him.

he smiled and shook his head while putting his phone in his pocket, "you didn't have to run, y/n. did you get out late?" he asked.

you nodded, "yea, something happened so i had to stay longer," you explained.

"well, you're here now," he said to you. "want to go get some ice cream?" he asked you.

"yea, sure," you replied.

seungkwan stood up from the bench he was sitting on, and the two of you started walking out of the park. you two went to a nearby convenience store and bought ice cream. you also got a drink for yourself since you left your water bottle at home today.

"you had today off, right?" you asked seungkwan as you two left the store together. both of you were already saying your ice creams.

"yea, but i went out with some friends that are visiting," he mentioned. he grabbed your free hand and held it as you two walked down the sidewalk you were on. "they want to meet you. i told them that we should plan something the next time they visit," he mentioned to you.

you looked at him, "oh really? they want to meet me?" you asked.

"well, i would hope they would want to meet you. you are my fiancée after all," he said with a smile on his face. "let's go back to the park," he suggested. you nodded in agreement. "anyways, let's plan something, okay?" he said to you.

"for sure," you replied with a smile. the two of you reached the end of the block and crossed the street together, making it back to the park. "do you have any major schedules soon?" you asked him.

"mm...yea. i'll be busy these next few weeks," he mentioned, "so we probably can't meet up as much," he added.

"that's okay. i'm coming to the concerts, so i'll see you then," you replied to him. "we should go on a date when you come back. maybe go out to eat somewhere nice for a change," you suggested to him.

"we should go on a date right now," seungkwan said to you.

"isn't this already considered a date?" you asked him.

"oh, i guess you're right," he said and both of you laughed together. "hey, look at the sky," he said and you looked up. the night sky was covered in stars and the moon shined.

you smiled, "it's really pretty tonight," you commented.

"just like you."

you looked at seungkwan, "boo seungkwan, stop being cheesy," you said to him.

he pulled you closer to him, "but isn't me being cheesy part of my charm?" he asked.

you giggled and kissed his cheek. "i love you, seungkwan."

"i love you too, honey."