•Chapter 25•

((✪Y/N's POV✪))

"Hey, what's that?" Matt questioned pointing at what seemed to be some type of holographic computer screen.

Damn.... Where the hell is he getting the money for this stuff....That bastard owes me money and this whole time he's been LOADED!

God forgive me, because I'ma 'bout to rob a bitch.

"It's password protected... should I smash it?" Tom grinned from ear to ear.

"Wait, I think I got this." Edd proclaimed as he started to type in something.

'N O R 5 K I'

"Access Granted: Hail to Red Leader."

Pfft- he STILL has that password?

"Heh, same old Tord..."

"Oooh... button's." Matt looked in awe as I slapped his hand away from touching one.

"OW!"

Edd then had pressed one of the button's changing the whole screen to what looked like a map of the whole place we are at.

"Accessing base layout." The computer said as Edd and Matt made a 'Oooh' sound.

"Let's see, where's the exit..." Edd had pressed another button...which was 100% NOT the exit.

"Bioweapons Holding Cell. Now released."

That can't be good.

Then a whole bunch of screaming and growling can be heard throughout the whole place.

But of course....the three stupidos! DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!

Sometimes, I even question my existence.

"Guess that one's broken..." Edd said scratching the top of his head while Tom was just chugging down his flask.

These idiots are going to get me killed...I swear.

"Ooh! Ooh! Let me have a turn!" Matt said squishing us while pressing different buttons.

"Releasing prisoners." The computer said once again.

Matt rested his chin on one of the buttons as he sulked.
"Aww... I didn't get a prize.."

"MATT THIS ISN'T A GAM-"

"Releasing clones."

"YAY!" Matt cheered as if he I really thought he won.

I looked over to Tom... And saw he was now borderline drunk.

Oh great! just what I needed, two morons and drunk moron.

This is JUST what I wanted to do in my 20s.

"Wait, Clones? There are clones?" Matt questioned scratching his forehead with his index finger.

Edd was about to say something until Tom pushed Matt out of the way.

"M..mooooove over, *hic* Maaatt." Tom slurred his words, showing he was definitely drunk out of his mind.

"Tom, your drunk." I rest in my head on the palm of my hand while having a disappointing look.

Like, Tord is LITERALLY trying to kill them! And Tom's over here getting drunk like it's the civil war and a doctor's coming to saw his legs off.

"Annnnd you'reee Sexy Y/Nnn~ Now lemme try somethin'..."

My face flushed red. That was the first time he has ever called me that.