Chapter 6: oh no.

Damions pov

I woke up around 5 am to the sound of my annoying alarm blaring in my ears. Fuck, I don't want to go to work today. But at least I get to see her after work. With that thought in my mind I got up and started to get read. I threw on a black dress shirt on with some black suit pants.

I finished off the look with black shiny dress shoes and a silver chain. I walked out of my bathroom after spraying Sauvage by dior on my wrist and neck.

I groaned as I remember to text my momma, she told me to remind her when I left. So I sent a quick text telling her I'm heading out as I got downstairs I looked around the kitchen and saw Jane.

Jane was one of my assassins that was the fucking best at her job. "Morning Jane, going to Dallas place tonight?" I asked while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

She glanced at me and threw her head back. "Ugh, no! He is such a dick! I mean who makes you cook food for their parents and then forget to tell you, that his mom is allergic to chicken! Fucking chicken!" She yelled as soon as she was done she sighed and looked down at her phone.

"Damn I'm sorry Jane, want me to shoot him, maybe kill him?" I asked being one hundred percent serious.

"Ha! No, I shot him in the leg last night." She mumbled while lightly chuckling into her breakfast.

"Good job, okay I'm out! Bye!" I yelled walking out the front door.

Time skip 🦋

Work was fucking boring and when I mean boring I mean no Russians to fuck with.

I love fucking with the Russians, my best friend is their leader so I usually fuck with him from time to time. But he is out today doing some boring ass mission in Spain.

I walked out of my small office building that I only use to cover up the whole mafia thing. I walked down the steps as I cover my gun strapped to my hip the cool metal hitting my hip with every step I took.

I got into the car and looked down at the time on my phone. 9:00 pm. I decided to call her knowing she's probably at home.

I haven't talked to her in about a day or so. I feel bad but I know I can't get to close or I might hurt her. And I don't want that, she's too innocent.

Sighing, I took out my phone telling Siri to call Aria while I started my car. The phone rung for a bit and I was going to just hang up till it finally picked up.

"He-" I got got off by a whisper..oh no.

"Help me..." The line went dead and I quickly flipped my car around to go back to the main house. I have to find her.

I pulled up to the base and ran inside calling out to Johnny."Cap-" I cut Johnny off not having much time, and not knowing how much time we have.

"Get me Alfonso now!" He quickly pulled out his phone, calling Alfonso.

And in two seconds I saw the fluffy afro jog through the door. "Capo, what's wrong?" Alfonso asked looking stern which wasn't normal for him.

I only call him like this in emergencies, like right now. "Track the number that just called me. Now!" He quickly rushed taking my phone to his computer room.