Chapter 32: I love you

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT.. LIKE BEFORE I WILL PUT A * WHEN THE SMUT IS OVER. :) enjoy you lil freaks!

Damions pov🔪

She told me she loves me, and I told her I loved her and it was true. I never felt this way about anyone, she makes my heart to tricks and she even makes me blush sometimes. She makes me cry and worry and makes me lose all of my senses when she simply calls my name.

I pulled a total dick move by saying I wouldn't touch her last night. I saw how much she was in pain and I didn't want to hurt her or rush her into anything.

I wanted nothing more but then have my way with her as she begs for more. But I can't. Not yet.

I was pulled out my thoughts when I heard a throat clear. "Hello earth to devil." I saw Aria wave her hand in front of my face.

I looked down and smiled. I would destroy anyone or anything that would try to hurt her. Even if that means destroying me. She deserves that type of protection. She's a angel. My angel.

She turned on the shower and stepped back in front of me. She looked up slightly and looked at me. I looked down giving her a confused face.

"Do you want to take a shower with clothes on?" She asked lightly laughing. I shook my head and took off my shirt. I turned around for a second and I heard a gasp.

I shoot around and looked down to see Aria blushing. "You have a back tattoo?!" I sometimes forget that I have a whole Medusa on my back.

I shook my head and showed her my leg tattoo I had a few random ones. She gasped while touching them making me groan and move back.

She quickly drew her hand back and said a quick sorry while taking her shirt off. She had a lace black bra on and I tried not to stare but it was really hard.

She had a perfect sized chest and a great ass. She was hesitant to pull down her pants so I pulled off my boxers and got into the shower first.

I heard the shower door open and close and then a hand on my back. "You really don't want to touch me?" I heard her small voice asked. I turned around and immediately shook my head.

I kissed her lips and pulled back. "Baby trust me I want to do a lot of things with you, I just don't want to hurt you." I said holding her face.

She leaned into my touch and kissed my palm. "But I want you to touch me. That's why I said I trusted you last night. I still trust you. If you hurt me I will heal." She said opening her grey eyes to look at me.

She slowly traced her hand down my torso and soon lightly touched my dick making me hard immediately. Images of her cuming last night weren't helpful either.

"Touch me, please." She asked in a small voice. And with those words all my restraints were off.

I bent down and kissed her making her moan into my mouth. I pulled away and started kissing her neck. I felt her hand wrap around my dick and she slowly started stroking it.

I groaned while moving back to kiss her lips. I felt my balls get tighter and I stopped her hand. She looked up confused but I just kissed her cheek.

I bent down to her ear and whispered softly, "jump." Right when I said that she jumped and I caught her. She wrapped her legs around me and she pushed her heat right into my chest.