Chapter 37: Let go

Damions pov🔪

It's been a month without her, the doctors said that the baby was safe but if she doesn't wake u soon there is a chance of the baby being to weak.

I broke down the night they told me that. I could lose two angels at the same time. Aria had a machine that was breathing for her.

Each day went by and each day I was looking for the dead people who did that to my baby.

Alfonso took the position of guarding her door along with Grey. I had her in the best care but that doesn't matter. What matters is her fighting.

She is a good fighter so I have been trying to stay positive. I just want her to yell at me or to hear her sweet voice.

I walked into her room and saw her body just laying there. I am hoping one day I come in and see her fighting a doctor or something but for the past month it has been nothing.

I came to her bedside and held her hand I leaned down to kiss her cheek. "Hey baby, so I heard you moved a finger today. That's great." I tried to not to get to excited but it was hard.

I felt wetness on my cheek and I realized that I was crying. "I miss you baby. If you wake up I promise I will let you run around the house anytime you want. I promise I will never leave the house." I begged her to just wake up.

I realized that I was just talking to myself and it felt stupid but I didn't care I just want to hear her. So I talk every day to the empty thick air.

"I called my mom today, she said that she prays you get better. I told her not to worry and that you will be back to bothering me in no time. Right baby?" I asked with a light chuckle.

I had to stay strong. But it was hard how can I stay strong when I have nothing holding me up. Nothing kissing me in the morning.

I rubbed her cheek and just cried. "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for getting you into this life." I cried harder as I put my head down.

"I just you back. Come back to me." I whispered into her hand. I leaned back in the chair and threw my head back.

Time skip🦋

It was 4am and I was still in her room just wanting to be close to her. Even though it feels as if she is slowly slipping through my fingers.

I pulled out my phone to send a few emails when I saw a image pop up on my phone.

3 months ago imagine.

I opened the image to see that I was her cuddled into my chest with her hair all over the place. Her mouth was wide open and drool was coming out. I chuckled at the memory.

I want to take more photos like that.

I looked up and all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around and saw nothing just air.

Her heart machine started to go off like crazy and i started to freak out. I quickly got up and yelled out to a doctor.

When the doctor got in I heard them yell out the words that made my heart stop.

"We're losing her!"

I was pushed out of the room once again by my guards. I sank to the floor and cried. I sobbed, I didn't care who was watching.