Chapter 26: Broken

Arias pov🦋

Damions phone rang pulling both of us out of our sleepy states. He looked at his phone for a second and his eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

He slowly answered the phone, his voice changed to his work one. "You the fuck is this." Damion said and a few seconds later I felt his grip on my tighten and his jaw clinching.

I was super confused but I tried to just let it go. I thought it was just a work think it was none of my business until Damion said a name.

"Ace. I swear to god you low life son of a bitch!" Damion yelled into the phone making me flinch. I held his hand for reassurance and he seemed to calm down a bit.

On the other side Ace I believe said something and it made Damions face turn into one of horror as he looked at my forehead. "No..." his voice trailed off.

Damion quickly pushed me off the bed and rolling his body on top of mine. And not even two seconds later hun shots started going off like crazy. Damion lifted his head up and looked me over.

"Get under the bed! Don't move okay? I will be right back. I'm sorry baby." He said lightly kissing me.

I was so confused so I just listened. My boyfriend is a mafia boss and told me to hide. Of course I'm hiding!

It was loud, shouts cries of pain and gunshots rang throughout the house. I was shaking in fear when I heard the bedroom door open.

"Coge a la chica y llévala a la mazmorra." I heard someone say in a deep Spanish accent. The voice sounded familiar but I didn't have time to think before I was snatched from under the bed.

I saw a boy who looked about my age grab me roughly with a sympathetic look on his face. I tried to hit him or punch him but he took his gun out making me stop immediately.

"Just walk and I won't have to knock you out. Okay?" He said pushing me to the door. I started walking slowly while thinking of a plan.

When we got down the stairs the shouts got louder and there was bullets flying everywhere. I was looking around when I saw Alfonso slitting a guy's throat. Then man fell limp.

"Alfonso!" I yelled without thinking. His head snapped towards me and when he saw the boy he pulled out his gun.

I have never seen Alfonso this serious and honestly it was scary. The boy knocked me out by hitting me with a gun. The last thing I heard was one voice that made me feel safe.

"Aria!" I heard Damion yell before I was dragged out of the house.

17 hours later 🦋

I woke up to a man grabbing me and throwing me in a room. I groaned as I tried to stand or to crawl. My body felt so weak I wanted to just go to sleep but I couldn't even trust that.

Once I got to a wall I took a break and just rested waiting for anything. It didn't last long as the rusted steel door was opened.

A familiar man walked in and looked at me with crazy eyes. "Well it's nice to finally see you again. Aria." I knew who he was now...Ace.

He started walking towards me and I pressed my body further into the wall. "Oh, it's okay I won't hurt you. I just want to see something." He spoke in a think Spanish accent. His hand lifted up causing me to flinch.