Chapter 34: I found it!

Damions pov🔪

I woke up to feeling light kisses on my face. I peeled my eyes open to see the love of my life kissing my cheek.

I chuckled causing her to back away from my face. She sat on her knees and looked down at me while smiling. I loved seeing her smile, it is the reason my heart beats a bit faster every time I see her.

I looked at her for a second and then slowly sat up. "ITS A HAPPY DAY GET UP LAZY!" She yelled crawling over me to get out of bed.

I practically crawled to the bathroom to brush my teeth. She came in with a smile and her grey eyes looked so full of life it made me smile.

I spit out the toothpaste and turned to her. "I want a morning kiss." I said as she tried to walk out of the bathroom.

She ran back In and gave me a deep kiss I held the back of her head and dipped her. She pulled away and smiled. "Let's dance!" She yelled running out.

Sometimes up I know it is. She's never this happy in the morning. I walked out of the bathroom to see her in the middle of our room still in her pajamas.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her. "She took my arms! I don't know how it happened! WE TOOK THE FLOOR AND SHE SAID!!!" She started singing and made a fake microphone for me to 'sing' into.

I cleared my throat and 'took' the microphone out of her hand. "Oh don't you dare look back just keep your eyes on me I said you're holding back she said shut up and dance with me!" As I was singing I grabbed her waist and twirled her in my arms.

Her sweet laugh filled the air as we continued to face and sing. The song ended and we were both panting and laughing. I looked over at her and she smiled lightly.

"I found it." I was really confused of what she meant. "Found what my love?" I asked tucking some of her hair back.

"I FOUND IT!! I found the college I want to go to!" She yelled while hugging me. I felt so happy for her.

I held her tight and she pulled back with a sad expression. "What is it baby?" I asked concerned.

She looked down and softly spoke. "I have to leave you." She looked up with teary eyes and my total dad mode kicked in.

I picked her up and sat on the bed. I held her like a baby and kissed her forehead. "It's okay. You can visit anytime you want. I will be here for you every step of the way. And I am so proud of you darling. So proud." I kissed her forehead and she chuckled.

I pulled back and looked down at her in confusion. She started laughing really loud scaring the hell out of me. "Baby?" I asked slowly trying to push her away.

She looked at me a sighed. "Oh bubs you are so clueless sometimes. The man I love just told me last night he wants a baby with me which we are talking about. And you think I'm just going to leave you for some college?! Hell no! I'm doing online." I was kind of hoping she would skip over the baby part.

I looked down at her and kissed her. "I do want kids with you baby. I want as many kids as you will let me put in you." I spoke the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I want kids with her.

She looked at me with wide eyes and looked away. "Bubs. I want kids to, I just don't want people to think I'm a slut for getting pregnant at 18..." her voice trailed off.