Chapter 23: You got me fired

Arias pov🦋
Some spice in this chapter ⚠️

As I woke up I couldn't feel Damion around me so I just moved to get up...until I heard a groan. I was shocked to see a now awake Damion in my crouch.

"Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't even feel you!" I tried apologizing and moving his head but he just stayed put.

"Mm, no, no it's fine I could wake up like this every-ow!" He tried to finish his stupid sentence but I slapped his head.

"Move your head, before I call Ivan again." I tried to threaten him but this fucker just laughed.

"Go ahead Ivan is in Russia, just let me stay here. Please." When he spoke he moved his head and I felt the vibrations right on my heat.

"Mm, no! Move." I pushed his head away and he started complaining like a baby.

I know he had a bad day and I don't know why but I want to help him in some way...I thought about it for a second and decided. I looked down at him to see him now on my legs.

"Get up, you can stay in bed but sit up." When I said this his face mixed with confusion but ended up listening and sitting up.

I'm really nervous, but I thought about it and I want to do this. Deep breath.

"Canigiveyouhead?" I asked super fast. He chuckled and stroked my cheek.

"What the hell did you say?" He asked chuckling a few times.

I cleared my throat. "I said...can I give you head.." I said moving up to sit on my legs. His eyes darkened but then soon widened in shock.

"Only if you want. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He spoke to me softly almost as if trying to not scare me. And it worked, I was more confident now.

"Yes, I want to help you. You were mad yesterday, and I want to help you." I said giving him doe eyes. He groaned, and grabbed my hand.

"How the fuck did I get so lucky?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"The same way I did...drunk dudes and cafes." I laughed lightly as did he.

"Okay, so I don't really know what I'm doing..." My head went to that night back with Ryan. But this is different. I want to do this.

"Okay so get in between my legs...mhm, and take off my pants." I did what he said but soon stopped. I looked up to see his closed eyes.

"I'm not that stupid I know how to take clothes of sir." I know that word makes him turned on. And it worked I felt the bulge growing through his sweats. Success.

After I took his pants off and the last thing was his boxers...the only thing that's wrong was his size! His size was big...I slowly pulled down his boxers and his dick sprung out and landed on his stomach.

It was actually gorgeous. It looked soft but hard at the same time, it was dark tan with a almost pink tip. And it had some pre cum on the tip.

After giving myself a mental pep talk I decided to just go for it. I slowly opened my mouth and licked his tip.

"Mm, you're doing so good." He praised through closed eyes making me want to do this every morning.