Chapter 21: Is this okay?

Arias pov🦋
There will be some spice in this chapter⚠️

I woke up early than Damion, which is usually a one time thing. But I decided to just go for it. And so I kissed his face like he does with me, but I soon then realized that I need to brush my teeth.

I got out of his strong ass grip and ran to the bathroom. While I was washing my teeth I bent over to spit out the toothpaste when I felt warm hands on my hips.

"You left." I heard Damions morning voice in my ears making my inside's melt. "Yeah well I needed to brush my teeth." I said picking my head up.

"No. You could of stayed in bed and gave me more kisses." He said pouting, while brushing his teeth.

"Wait! Wait! Is..is a big bad mafia leader pouting over not getting kisses?!" I laughed leaning over holding my side.

I heard him groan and I looked up. "You okay baby?" I asked genuinely concerned. He spit out the toothpaste and looked down at his hands on my hips.

"Oh! Oh shit I'm sorry-." I tried to move my ass off of his dick when he held my hips tighter making me turn into a river.

"Just fine, amore." He said smirking. I pushed back on him feeling his bulge, "well I'm done let's go get some breakfast." I said trying to walk out.

He softly groaned pulling me back into his arms. He bent his head down to my neck and started softly kissing it. I let out a breathy moan.

"No, not so fast." He said pulling me to the bed.

"Damion, what are you do-" I was cut off with a kiss, I felt so good, it was tender until he deepened it and then it was rough and dominating I then felt his large hands on my hips. I felt my whole body relax.

I want this. I want him.

He pulled away, "are you okay with this?" He asked making me swoon..he cared.

"Yes. I'm okay with this." I said pulling him back into a kiss. I felt his body lower on top of mine and his bulge was right over my heat making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled away and flipped us, so that he was in a sitting position and I was straddling him.

"Do you have underwear under those shorts, hm?" He asked his eyes where glazed over and dark.

I nodded my head yes and he grabbed my neck in a soft grip. I was now a ocean. "I need words darling." He said looking over my heated body.

"Yes." He smirked. "Good girl. Take your shorts off for me." He said glancing down making my face feel like it was lava.

I got off the bed and took off my shorts all while under his gaze that made me even more turned on and nervous. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back in the bed.

"Are you sure you are okay with this? I'm not going to go full way with you. Not yet, not until you are completely ready. But if your open to doing more things. We can do that." He said talking to me softly.

But at this point I just wanted to feel touched by him so I rocked my hips making him close his eyes.

"No. Baby, I need words you just say one word and i will help you through your...problem." He said stoping my hips.