Chapter 40: All grown up.

5 years later...
Arias pov🦋

I woke up to a weight on my chest and my stomach. I groaned as I opened my eyes.

I looked down and saw my sweet girl Amirah cuddled into my chest. And my 'scary' mafia husband laying on my stomach.

I rubbed Damions head and he slightly moved his head to the side to look up at me. "Morning darling." His deep voice filled my ears as I smiled down at him.

I felt movement on my chest and looked down to see Amirah moving into my chest she was the cutest 5 year old that I have ever seen.

"Mommy, daddy said to not wake you up. Did he wake you up?" I heard her sweet raspy voice ask.

She was such a mommies girl and I loved it. She had dark brown hair and his green eyes.

I smiled down at her and then look back at Damion who had the biggest smile on his face. "Get him." I whispered into her ear.

She shot up and he looked at me with wide eyes. I laughed as she tackled him. He acted like he was hurt and she didn't care she just laughed.

I looked at her like she was crazy. And then she down. "Sowy m-mommy..s-sorry d-daddy." I felt bad but I had to stay stern.

I looked over saw Damion slowly inching to grab her leg. He pulled her leg gently and pulled her to his chest.

"Ugh, stop being cute! You are going to have daddy kill all the boys who touch you or even look at you." I shoved him as she laughed.

He rolled his eyes and got up while carrying her. Right as I was about to open the door it busted opening causing me to pull Damions gun on Alfonso.

I sighed and lowered the gun. "Momma pulled a gun of Alfonso daddy! Did you see t-that! I was sow coowl." Amirah stuttered while bouncing in Damions arms.

"I sure did." He looked down at me and winked and I looked away.

We heard Alfonso clear his throat causing both of us to look up at him. "Give me the child. It's time for uncles time." I laughed and pulled Amirah out of Damions arms.

I felt his glare at the back of my head while I handed our little girl to Alfonso.

Alfonso spun her around and she giggled making me smile. This is my life. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

I saw Grey and Andrew in the kitchen talking and I ran up behind Andrew and screamed into his ear. "BOO BITCH!" He screamed like a little girl.

Me and Grey both started dying of laughter. "Oh I'm so-sorry babe! Come here!" Grey said trying to catch his breath.

Time skip🦋

I was cooking dinner when I felt warm hands around my stomach. I felt Damions head on my shoulder and I slowly turned around.

He looked up and I saw that he had red puffy eyes. I went straight into mom mode and held his face. "Oh bubs, what's wrong who did it?"

He chuckled and looked away. "It's just I thought about my mom. She would of loved this, all of this." I started to tear up.

His mom passed a few months before Amirah was born. I know it has been hard on him and she was always over at the house making me food.