Chapter 25: Not so fast

Arias pov🦋

I woke up this morning to Damion holding me like a pillow to his chest...he was holding me tightly to his body and I couldn't breathe but it was worth it.

I was in heaven. I didn't let him kiss me last night because I didn't know if he was going to blame me for getting taken or not.

I only call special people bubs because my mom use to call me bubs. And he is the only person since my moms passing that has made me feel happy. So he is my bubs. My devil that turns into a teddy bear at night.

I sat there just looking at him, he is truly my sunshine. My happiness. I don't know how we got so close so fast but we did. And it feels good to be wanted. To be safe in someone's arms.

His red plush lips were slightly parted, his dark black hair fell in front of his eyes making him look even more like a devil. His jaw was relaxed but still looked sharp. His chest was coved with a light gray shirt and it was still slightly clung to his chest causing it to expose his abs. His face was a olive color, with a few acne scars on his cheek. He had soft clean skin that was smooth like a soft summer rain.

I felt him stir slightly and his leg twitch. I felt his breath starting to pick up slightly, his heart beat was a slow steady pace. His eyes slightly opening and closing. His green eyes showing through every once in a while.

While I was staring like a creep, I saw the door open in the corner of my eye. I started to slowly freak out but soon calmed down when I saw the fluffy hair peek through the door.

I pulled Damion closer to me making his head go to my neck. I felt his breathing get slower as he fell back asleep. I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"They are so cute!" Click.

"Alfonso shut up. He will wake up and shoot you." Click click.

"Both of you shush. Aria is awake she is probably just waiting for us to leave." Click.

"And stop taking pictures." Sighs.

"Good morning men. Can you give me two seconds to wake this giant up? Or can someone start breakfast?"I looked over my shoulder at Johnny and Alfonso's pale faces.

"Yes star. We will." He turned to the others and slapped them across the face. "Get the hell out."

They all ran downstairs, leaving me to deal with a cranky Damion. I his head out of the crook of my neck and he groaned trying to go back to spot.

"Wake up, Damion wake up." I said trying to be nice and calmly shake him. He just laid there and squeezed my side pulling me into him.

I really have to think of a new way to wake him up...something that won't make him fall asleep again. I thought for a bit and then I thought of something perfect...I'm going to accidentally give him a heart attack..oh well.

I started groaning softly to and some effect. "Oh no. Damion I don't feel so good.." He shot his head up towards me with concern in his eyes. I put my hand in my head.

"I think I might fai-" I completely let go of my body falling onto the bed as if I just die as it passed out.

"Oh shit. Aria, amore can you hear me?" He started to pick me up and put me on his lap I wanted to laugh but I held it in. "Oh my god darling. Darling please, please I'm sorry wake up. Look I'm up, you have me I just need to see you.." I felt a thumb run over my cheek.