Chapter 27: Too late

Arias pov🖤

I was woken up by ice cold water being dumped on me. There was no more warm blanket on me and I was shaking due to the coldness.

When my vision cleared up I saw ace and two other really big men. Ace had a smirk as he ordered the guy to pick me up.

One of the men who was a giant and had huge muscles came over and roughly picked me up like I was some rag doll and threw me at Aces feet.

Ace bent down and grabbed my hair in a tight grip. "Did you sleep well?" He asked while looking at me with his dark eyes.

I was so cold I couldn't speak so I just stayed quiet. He smirked at me and threw me down. Not a second later he kicked me in the ribs making a few of them break.

He kicked my face making me flip over, one of the men came over a put his foot on my stomach to keep me down. I got scared so I tried to move but the man pushed harder making me whimper.

The man bent down and grabbed me. He was holding my arms back while Ace came closer to my face. "This will only hurt a bit." I didn't get a chance to think before I felt a punch to my stomach.

He pulled out a knife and started slicing my stomach and my legs. I was a bloody mess and when I looked down I saw white on one of the cuts indicating that it was deep.

I let out a few screams and Ace would laugh. I felt my body be dropped to the ground as the man stepped over me and out of the room.

Ace came close to me and bent down to my face. "It's okay, you will be dead soon." He stroked my cheek before getting up and walking towards the door.

I was sitting there trying to move any part of my body but i couldn't. I couldn't move. I am going to die, I will finally get to see mama again.

At this point I should just stop and let it happen. So I did I let go of everything and let myself slip in the deep darkness of death.

Death was easy. Simple but leaving and knowing how I died hurt the most. And knowing I will never get to see Damions smile or laugh again hurt.

I knew i would never get to see his crooked smile when he face scrunched up. His eyes closing as he looked at me while falling asleep. His soft touch and soft words telling me how proud he was of me. I will never forget him. I will never forget when he held me in the morning as I woke up or how he held my hair back when I threw up and looked like a mess. I will never forget my first love. My devil.

Damions pov.

It was 9pm and I got all my men downstairs all ready to go. We are leaving a hour early because I had a really bad feeling and Alfonso said that he had the same feeling.

I looked at my men who were all were black shirts and black vest with black face masks. I looked at them and saw kids who were 16 to men who were 34. All different and all strong.

"230 men in my truck. 770 in the other truck. Okay people let's move! You will all have either Alfonso or Johnny tell you the plan. You mess up you die. You get caught kill yourself because they will torture you to get any information. Got it?" I yelled out and got 1,000 calls of "yes sir" back making me nod and head to my truck.

It was a 35 minute drive...she was only 35 minutes away...I didn't even try hard enough. I tried to stop thinking about the negative's but it was hard to do when you haven't seen your person in so long.