Chapter 16: Internal battle

Damions pov🔪

I fucked up, really fucking bad. Yeah you did, you let go your sunshine! You fucking idiot!

When I saw her at my club, I felt something in me break. She looked so gorgeous like she does every second of every day. She doesn't deserve to be hurt by me or my job.

But yet you would still go back and do it all again! Just to have that last second with her.

I took a deep inhale of the joint I had in my hand.
Yeah, like always. When something bad happens that you created. You turn to drugs and alcohol. What a dumbass! I didn't even try to fight my thoughts anymore. I felt myself feeling cold and numb again.

I shot a kid today, just turned 17. He was innocent. He came into the base for training and he accidentally ran into me and I killed him.

That's not even the fucked up part..I didn't feel sorry, or guilty.

Till you thought of her.

It's been a week since I last saw her. I have been having people keep an eye on her reporting back saying she is sleeping at fucking bus stops and at her friends house.

My heart ached. I want her in my arms. Shouldn't of been a coward. That's all I am..a coward, but when I saw her smile I knew I couldn't have her.

"Honey..are you home.?" I heard my mom's voice ring through the house, I didn't even have the energy to get up so I just sat at my desk. "Honey are you in-." She gasped looking at me.

"Hey momma." I said weakly looking down in shame. As you should you dick.

She ran over to my side. "Son, are you crazy?!" She said in her thick Italian accent, I know she's trying to learn better English and I'm proud of her for that, she has been trying so hard.

I nodded, no point in lying to my mom. She knows everything. She grabbed my face, making me look at her beautiful green and blue eye. My mom has two different eye colors that I always found home in.

"Oh figlio, sembri un inferno. Piccola, per favore dimmi cosa c'è in quella tua mente." She asked making me feel the tears in my eyes. I will only cry in front of my mom.

(Oh son, you look like hell. baby, please tell me what's in that mind of yours.)

"Momma, I-I..I'm a coward..mama I let her go." I said trying not to let my tears escape. My momma hugged me gently massaging my head making my tears fall out.

"Oh figlio, lei non è la mia ragazza! but I know she might be yours.." she said smirking. I lightly chuckled pulling away.

(Oh son, she is not my girlfriend!)

"What do I do momma? I can't just make her stay, I hurt her." I felt so ashamed, and embarrassed.

My mom smacked my head lightly. "Tell her you like her! You idiota!" She said grabbing my phone.

"Mom. What are you doing?" I said trying to grab my phone back. She glared at me typing something else in my phone.

"Doing what you couldn't." She said giving my phone back. I was shocked to see her send that kind of text's...