Chapter 24: Dont take her

Damions pov🔪

I was shaking, I was pissed and also scared. I can't lose her. Especially when we just got into a petty fight.

"I need teams to follow me to the cafe now!" I yelled at the guards while speeding out of the gates.

I heard a guy's voice over the phone telling her that they should go out back. Come on aria, be smart like I know you are.

I was almost to the cafe when I heard her sweet voice. "Yeah, let me just get everything ready. Is it okay if I say goodbye to my friend?" She is stalling! Good job baby!

I heard him mumble something about make it quick. I was pulling up to the cafe and I was waiting for the right time. No one was in the cafe and I need some of my team here. I saw two trucks pull up...my trucks.

I got out of the car and heard Aria talking to Jane. "Bye. Okay I'm ready." I head the guy take her towards the back door. And I had everyone go there.

I heard a scream making me run to the back. I saw my worst fear. I saw a guy pushing a needle into Arias neck making her fall unconscious. The guy looked up and smirked at me.

His smirk fell when he saw my team behind me. "Don't make me do this...it would be a waste of her innocent mind and body." He said pulling out a gun.

"She is your weakness. We have waited 2 years to find your weakness. And we were going to use your mom but then we saw her. Oh man boss man wants a taste of her." He said stroking my angels face with the gun.

"Let her go. Or don't you die either way." I said watching him press the gun harder into her head. My poor baby. I wanted to rip his throat out.

"Not so fast. Boss wants to make a deal...say yes and you can have her or say no and say goodbye." He said taking the safety off. "What kind of deal?" I asked walking closer.

"You have to ask him." He said glancing down at my baby. "You know it is really to bad she has to keep her innocence because you're too much of a pussy to take it." He is really about to die. My baby told me that she wants to wait so we are waiting. And this rat is talking about taking it by force. Rape. He is going to die.

"Fine I will make the deal. Give me the girl." I said as I was signaling a sniper to hit him.

He pushed arias body harshly on the floor and as soon as he did he had a nice silver bullet in his head. I got up and kicked him in the head filling his brains under my foot.

I quickly stopped when I realized Aria is still on the floor. I got down on my knees and picked her up. My heart stopped....

I didn't feel a pulse.

"Bill! Get over here quickly!" I yelled at my doctor that I had come with just in case. I saw him run up to me.

"S-she has not pulse. Do something!" I said giving him my baby. He took her into his arms and listened to her chest.

He suddenly stopped and got on top of her giving her CPR. I felt my heart shattered.

No..no! I just got her! I just..I just got her..

"Capo, we need to go." Bill said getting up. He carried Aria's limp body to a truck.

"Why is going on?!" I yelled pulling my hair out. He looked down for a second. "We got a pulse but it's faint. We need to get to a room and fast."