Chapter 13: Dont let me go.

I was still on the run. I was now getting closer to the gate when a guard saw me. His eyes grew wide looking over my head no doubt at Damion running after me. "Aria, just get checked out!" He yelled. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't, so I ran faster.

"If you let her through that gate I will slit your fucking throat's!" He yelled making the guards nod. Fuck. I'm trapped.

I stilled when I felt two large, cold hand grab me harshly. I let out a scream when the man pressed hard on my ribs. That hurt so bad, I couldn't help that scream that came out.

"You fucking idiot! I'm going to fucking kill you! Why did she scream?!" Damion asked jogging up to us. I was still whimpering, when the man dropped me in horror.

My body collided with the rocks on the driveway. "That's it your fucking dead! Hurt my girl like that! You fucking prick!" Damion said running up to me. But the words he said made my ears perk up was the 'My girl' swoon.

"Shh, baby please stop making those sounds, you are making me worry." Damion said still holding me, as I was whimpering trying not to scream out in pain.

"Baby, I need to put you in track because by god you can run!" He tried to lighten the mood which helped.

"I was in track..."I said softly not wanting to cause more pain to myself. He simply nodded, setting me down on the hospital bed for what seemed to be the 70th time today.

"You know I won't run anymore." I whispered looking down. He was now sitting behind me on the hospital bed holding me lightly to his chest.

"Shut up." He kissed my forehead before giving a single nod to the doctor. I knew what that means now.

Pain.

"Hell no! Please! I-I'm not in pain!" I lied trying to climb the walls, I know I seemed like a baby that was screaming and kicking but it hurt.

"Baby, calm down I'm right here." The doctor grabbed my shoulder as Damion held me in a firmer grip.

"Okay, one tw-" I screamed into Damions chest.

It hurt so bad. It felt like someone was taking their hand and pushing each bone deeper and deeper into my skin. "Baby, you did so well, I'm so proud of you." Damion praised rubbing my head.

"Okay, now I have to see your ankle." The doctor said lifting my pant leg a little. This one hurts the most.

"Wait." Damion said causing the doctor to immediately stop, looking up towards him.

"Amore, I know this is going to hurt like hell, but just grab onto me as hard as you can, sì? Can you do that for me love?" He asked stroking my cheek with his thumb. I nodded.

"Ahhh! Fuckkk!" I screamed In agony as Damion lifted me closer to his chest.

"It's done baby, it's done. Im here." He was whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"My-my r-ribs." I said looking down at his hand on my side. He quickly looked down looking guilty.

"Tell me every where it hurts and we will get it fixed." I was quite for a few minutes not sure if I want to tell him or not.

"Ribs, hip, leg, face...whole body.." I said truthfully. No point in lying now.

He took a deep breath, "okay, we are going to get that all fixed."

Time skip🦋

After 4 painful hours, I was exhausted from screaming. I was still pressed against a glaring Damion. He would glare at the doctor every time I whimpered, or screamed.