Chapter 10: Can you just come outside?

Damions pov🔪🔪

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I got up while throwing it across the room, from off of my side table.

I slowly got up, I was never a morning person. But hey, when you run a whole mafia you have to wake up in the morning.

Bullshit, you are just mad cause she left. My brain knows me better then anyone.

Finally getting out of the bathroom with a plain v-neck gray shirt and some black sweat pants, I don't have much to do today so I'm keeping in super low key.

I'm not going to lie, when she left yesterday I felt like I was doing the wrong thing of taking her back. But I didn't want to make her think I wanted to be controlling so I let her leave.

I was eating my breakfast when Alfonso walked in."Sooo where is your lil girlfriend!" He asked twirling his hair mocking my girl, what a dumbass.

"Fuck off, go kill something or someone." I said harshly, I'm their boss not their friend.

"Damn okay, dick" he mumbled the last part so I simply took my gun out on my waist band and set it on the table.

He turned at the sound of it hitting the table,"you know I just thought about it I think I left my fish outside!" He said running out of the kitchen, I rolled my eyes. Pussy.

I finished work early and i was really bored, so I thought of the best solution, pulling out my phone I opened her contact, should I just go over and be like 'hey can't stop thinking of you, get in the car'...no! Fucking aye! Stop being a pussy.

I pulled myself out of my own thoughts, slapping my face a few times. "You got this. You are big bad, scary mafia leader, you ain't scared of rejection." I gave myself a pep talk.

Hitting send I threw my phone across my making it land on the floor. Turning back I started to send out more shipments.

Angel🦋: No, sorry.

As soon as I heard my phone go off I leaped for it, only to frown when seeing the text she sent. I went to text her back but I got an email, I just wanted to see her.

Looking at the email, fucking Russian. My best friend may be their leader but that doesn't mean he gets to steal my biggest gun shipment! I started to dial his number, I was really pissed.

The phone conversation will be in bold!

Me:dude, what the fuck?!

Ivan:Don't 'dude what the fuck' me? A hi would of been nice.

Me:Ivan you fucking took my largest gun shipment, I'm fine with just jokes and small shit but that ship-

Ivan:Damion, dead ass, on a real note. That wasn't me! I'm in Russia right now on a mission. Do you need help?

Me:FUCK! No, I'm good. Im sorry I accused you.

Ivan: All good..now tell me who is the girl-

The line went dead indicating that I hung up on him. I can't explain Aria to him right now. Right now I need to find out who the hell took my shipment.