Chapter 8: Hostage

I woke up to just pure anger. I felt angry at everything. At myself. I don't even know why I'm mad but I just am. I feel like a hostage in this fucking house, I can't even leave because I have to worry about Ryan coming back! I don't want to live like this! I can't live like this.

I repeatedly punched my wall. Blood dripping off my knuckles onto the floor, pain coursing throughout my whole body. You deserve this, all the pain you feel you deserve it. I thought punching the wall with my other hand.

You killed her!
Punch.
You made him hate you!
Punch.
You made him touch you like that!
Punch.
You made everyone hate you!
Punch.
You make everyone disappointed!
Punc- DING!
I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone going off, what now? I thought.

Damion🔪: hey,I'm outside can you come out rq?- Read: 12:40pm

I walked to the door, I'm pissed but also kinda of worried and scared that he might do something to me. See like I said weak! My brain was practically screaming at me not to open the door, but I opened it anyways..seeing Damion made my anger only increase, I don't know why but I just am not having a good day.

He gave me a small smile. "Hey, wanna go out? How are you feeling?" He asked softly, making my anger increase. "I was busy." I said closing the door, going back to my rage fit.

Time skip 🦋

I heard knocking on the front door a few hours later, my anger still present but it was slightly better. My knuckles were still bleeding with 5 new holes in my wall.

Pushing my pain aside I walked to the door, I slowly opened the door. "Aria?" I heard Damions voice and I freaked out..he sounded really mad. Shit I made him mad.

I opened the door a little bit more, seeing his face made me want to die right then and there.

He looked absolutely mouth watering, with a black dress shirt and a black jacket paired with dark grey dress pants. He had a silver chain on his neck and a cigarette in between his large ringed covered fingers.

Following my gaze he flicked his cigarette muttering a small 'sorry' but it didn't sound anywhere close to being sincere. "H-hey, D-d-damion, right n-now is not the b-best tim-" I was stuttering like a freak because I was terrified of the glare he had.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Aria." He said stepping closer to the door. Seeing my terrified eyes his glare softened. "Don't do that ever again, got it? I was worried sick about you, and I wanted to make sure you were okay." He said in a stern tone, but it was also soft.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I said getting ready to get hit or even yelled at, but he simply sighed and reached towards me. I flinched, stupid Aria! I mentally scolded myself.

He reached out towards me again this time like someone closing in on a scared dog. He finally reached me and held my cheek in his hand, unconsciously I leaned into his touch. "Now, please tell me that you are okay, and if you aren't. Please just let me take care of you." He asked practically begging me. Someone wants to take care of me..?

After almost half and hour later of thinking and trying to make him change his mind, (I didn't work) I got in his car.

Whimpering when I sat down, this caught his attention. "You're in pain?" I was about to lie when he spoke for me. "Yes, you are, don't answer that." He said turning his attention back on the road.

Halfway through the drive he looked over at me and quickly pulled over to the side of the road. I got scared, he is going to hurt me. Or worse, kill me. So dramatic!