Chapter 35: Why?

Arias pov🦋

It's been a month since my birthday. I was really excited to start college and it was actually really easy. I started a biology course that was really easy and fun.

It was midterms and I was not stressed but I was stressed. Damion has been really helpful these last few days. He is always making me green tea and giving me back rubs.

I woke up at 4 this morning having the worst stomach pain. I shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I started throwing up, by throat was burning really bad.

I kept throwing up and then I felt a warm hand resting on my back. "Hey, it's okay baby." I heard Damions thick voice whisper as I continued to throw up.

I pulled my head back and rested it on the toilet. Damion had a slight smile on his face and I looked at him like he was crazy. "Why the hell are you smiling?" I whispered out.

His head shot down to me and his smile got bigger. "Oh darling. I will be right back okay?! You stay here." I didn't have time to think before he ran out of the bathroom.

He came back in right as I was about to go pee. "Hold it!" He yelled with wide eyes. I held it and he tossed me a stick.

I looked down and sighed. "Damion you dumb ass-" he cut me off with a sigh. "Just take the test babe." I peed on the stick and set it on the counter.

After two minutes I looked up at Damion to see him looking at me with love in his eyes. "I don't want to do this Damion. Please don't make me do this. Let's wait till morning." I know I was a few weeks late on my period that's why I didn't want to look at the test.

He bent down to be eye level with me and kissed my forehead sweetly. "No matter what you want to do I will be here for you." That's not what I was worried about but it helped relax my mind a bit.

I grabbed the test with shaky hands and Damion wrapped his hand around mine. I flipped and felt my heart stop....

Positive...

I felt happy but at the same time stressed. What will people think. We aren't even married yet. I started freaking out. And I could feel the tears rolling down my face.

I felt arms around me as Damion brought me into a hug. I broke down and cried into his chest. "It's okay baby. It's all going to be okay. Remember what I said, whatever you want to do is your choice." I wanted to keep it but at the same time I wanted to be married.

I just sat there all morning in the love of my life's arms thinking.

After almost two hours I got up and brushed my teeth. Once I was done Damion spun me around and kissed me. "I love you." He said in between kisses. "I love you too amore." I used his own nickname against him.

He pulled away and looked at me with a playful glare. "Hey it's better than honey." I said honestly poking his chest. "I like honey better." He mumbled while leaning in to kiss me again.

While I was getting dressed Damion just sat there and watched me. "Turn around weirdo!" I yelled covering my body. He chuckled and walked towards me.

I put my hands out "step back magic dick! I said step back!" He busted out in laughter, holding onto his side.

He put his hands on his knees and looked at me in the eyes. "You-you just called me...magic dick?!" He asked chuckling.