Chapter 30: I'm ready.

THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THERE WILL BE A * WHEN IT ENDS...ENJOY!

Arias pov🦋

I groaned while waking up the sun was right in my face making me turn over. I feel into a warm chest. I heard a groan and then a slight chuckle.

I looked up slightly to see Damion looking down at me with a smile. The sun made him look like a Greek god with his light green eyes.

I rolled off of him trying to get up but he held my waist down making butterflies fill my stomach. "Stay." I heard his deep and raspy morning voice.

I laid back down but I turned to the side facing the door. "You still have attitude?" He questioned pulling me into his chest.

I looked over my shoulder to see his head resting on the pillow and my hair in his face. "No. But I need to go brush my teeth." I said pushing back on him to get him off.

He groaned and held me tighter. "So you do have attitude...what to do with you. Hm?" He opened his eyes and his eyebrows pulled together acting like he was thinking.

While he was in that state I used that 10 second window to get up and brush my teeth. I heard him groan and get up.

I was brushing my teeth when he walked in without a shirt on, looking right at me. "You know if you stop looking at me I might be less tempted to kiss you till you can't breathe." He smirked as I blushed.

After I was finished brushing my teeth I went back in the bed still slightly cold and tired. I heard the bathroom door open and I opened my eyes seeing Damion looking at me with dark eyes.

He walked closer to me making me sit up. "Are you comfortable with trying things with me?" He asked softly tucking a hair behind my ear. I felt my face get hot so I turned away.

I felt him grab my chin, softly turning my face towards his. "I need an answer. Okay?" His tone was soft but the way his accent sounded made it sound a slight dominating.

I thought about it for a second and I think I'm ready. I mean I'm 18 and I truly care about him and I trust him. As I was thinking I saw him look at me with concern.

I took a few seconds to answer. "I'm ready." A soon as I said those words his eyes widened slightly and he kissed me with so much tenderness it made my heart speed up.

He pulled away but still held my face. "Are you sure? You can say stop or no at anytime okay?" He made sure I felt comfortable and I did so I whispered a small "yes."

He kissed me again but this time it was rough but still full of tenderness. He climbed on top of me and hovered over me. The coldness from his chain hit my chest making me immediately swoon.

He pulled away from the kiss and started kissing my jawline and my neck. He hit a spot that made me moan and he sucked on it. My hand went to his hair lightly pulling it, he groaned while kissing my neck.

He pulled back and looked at me with dark eyes, "I wanna do so many things to you." He whispered while reaching for my shirt. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. "And I plan on doing them all for you." As soon as he finished that sentence I was left panting.

He looked down at my shirt and then back at me, silently asking for permission and which I gave a nod.

He took off my shirt and my chest was out in the open. I never liked my chest I always felt like it was too small and ugly. I looked anywhere but his eyes I felt ugly.