Chapter 33: College

Arias pov🦋

It's been a month since I have graduated, and it feels like have nothing going for myself. I mean I'm happy I have a new cafe job but I want to be completely dependent.

Waking up next to Damion has been the best mornings every day this last month. And even though we sometimes bicker. We always make up some how shape or form.

I was heading back home when I got a email. I opened it and it smiled.

Email from Ivan:

Hey hun, I'm not rushing you but if you need help picking some colleges I know a special someone...me! Just let me know and we can meet up for lunch or something. -love your fav Russian;)

I looked away and continued to walk to Damions car. I have my own car but he insist he drives me back home.

I walked up to him and he smiled at me. "Hi baby." He spoke in a calm voice while leaning down and kissing my cheek. I wiped it off faking like it was gross.

He looked at me with fake hurt. "Okay that's it!" He yelled and pinned me to the car smooshing his face against mine. "Take it! Take my love!" I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

I pushed him away "let me breathe!" I said while trying to slow my laughing down. He came closer with a calm look on his face and kissed me gently.

I leaned my body against his and gave into the kiss. He bit my lip slightly while pulling back. "Let's get home hm?" He whispered as his face was still close to mine.

I nodded and he pulled away completely. He opened my door like he does every day.

While we were driving I just kept thinking of college. Should I tell him? Will he let me go to college? What if I just leave for a bit..? No I can't do that...

I was pulled out of my thoughts by my devil resting his hand on my thigh. "What's on your mind?" His voice was so calming and caring.

I also thought about the plan B I took a few weeks ago. Just the thought of having a kid right now scared both of us.

I was trapped in my mind until I felt the car stop. He went to get out but I put my hand on his arm. "Wait...we need to talk." I saw his body tense.

He slowly sat back down and turned to me I saw a look of worry in his eyes. "What is it baby? Are you okay?" He asked checking my face and body making my face burn.

I cleared my throat and spoke, trying to sound and be confident. "Baby, I have been thinking...and I want to go to college..I want to be independent." When I finished his whole body fell back in his seat as he sighed in relief.

I held onto his hand. "Damion...is that okay?" I whispered trying to sound confident but completely failing.

He looked at me and smiled. "Of course baby. I will go whenever you go, and I will encourage you to find the best college. You want independence you can do that. Just don't think you will leave that house bevi can't live without you." He added in a chuckle but I knew he was serious.

I sighed in relief thankful that he was encouraging. And he seemed happy for me. I leaned over and kissed him. I kissed him all over his face. "You are the best Bubs." I said kiss his nose.