Chapter 15:Hurt by you

Aria's pov🦋

Warning ⚠️ abuse!!
Dream starts : you may skip!

(A: She was about 7 here)
"When will you get it?! She's not coming back because of you! You ruined everything!" Daddy was really mad today, but I just wanted to know when momma was coming back.

"But momma said... that she would be back soon. She said that she was going to get me some McDonald's." I was now crying, I could feel my throat get a lump making me almost sob.

"No you disappointment! She is never coming back because you fucking killed her!" Dad got up from the couch and hit me making my head whip to the side. I felt even more tears..

"I didn't...i didn't kill her! Momma will be back." I said getting up.

"Just shut up! You! Good! For! Nothing! Whore!" Each word he spoke he hit me...momma never hit me.

"Dad! Stop please! You're hurting me!" I yelled as he picked up my hair..

"You deserve this! Everything you feel, you deserve." He said climbing over me, he sat on me making my breathing slowly down.

I was only 7. I was barely 100 pounds. That day I realized...I killed my mom.

(A: this was the recent event..)

"Now, I will take the money. But since you lied.. there will be punishment." He said pushing my head forward. No!

"Please don't do this!" I tried to run but he just grabbed me and threw me back.

"No running away now, now open wide for me." He said forcing my jaw open.

"Aria!" I could barely hear the voice that said my name.

"Yeah, that's it. You fucking slut." I want to end everything. Momma where are you?!

"ARIA! Wake up! It was a dream! You are dreaming."

"What the fuck is going on in here?!"

"Holy shit! Is she dying?!"

"Everyone move! She's still dreaming! She can't decipher real from dreams right now."

"Aria, hey it's me Grey. I need you to find four things that are In front of you."

"I-I c..can't! Bbbreathe!" I stuttered out.

"Yes you can, count your fingers, count with me come on. One....two...three...four...five...six...seven...eight...nine...ten.. Aria you did it. You have extra fingers in dreams."

As I was counting my fingers, my vision came back to me very slowly. I could breathe. I could see four large, but friendly looking figures.

Dream over!🛑🛑

As I was gaining my vision and breathing back to normal, on of the figures moved towards me. Damion.

"You're safe baby, you're safe." He kept repeating in a soft voice. I am safe.

Grey, Alfonso and Johnny all looked at me with pity looks on their faces and Grey looked at me with understanding.