Chapter 39: I made it!

Damions pov

I woke up to very happy voice ringing though my ears. "Babe! Baby! Wake up!" I felt Aria jump on top of me. It's been 3 months since she has been out of her coma.

I think she was expecting a reaction from her weight on my chest but I simply pulled her down by her waist and held her to my chest.

I was almost asleep when I felt a small slap to my face. "Hey...hey...hey...he- boo." I opened my eyes and she screamed and punched my face.

I threw on a play and groaned while holding my face. "Oh shit! I'm sorry! God I'm going to be such a bad mom, I'm going to accidentally kick my baby!" I cut of her rant by putting my hand in her mouth.

"Shh, you will be a perfect mom for our little grape." We have been calling the baby a grape because she has been craving grapes.

She touched my face and pulled my hand off her mouth. "I'm sorry..." her voice trailed off and I cut her off with a kiss.

I pulled away and pulled her to my chest even against all of her protests. "Tell me why you were happy. I want to know baby." I rubbed her back and she sighed.

She looked up and smiled slightly. "I got my degree in biology. I just have to get it from the college." I felt so proud of her. My little angel is so perfect.

I leaned down and kissed her, I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she sucked on my tongue making me groan and pull her closer to my body. I bite her bottom lips and pulled away.

I looked down to see her flushed face. "I am so so proud you baby. You deserve everything good in life." I pulled her into another kiss and she smiled into my lips.

I got up from the bed and put on a shirt. I only slept with my boxers on because Aria said and I quote 'I want to be closer to my devil' I wanted to be closer to her to. Just not in that way.

While we were walking down the stairs Gray came out of his room in a suit. Aria tried to run over to him but I grabbed her back.

She called him over and he walked over to her giving her a smile. I haven't seen that kid smile in a long time.

She got out of my grip and pulled him into a hug. "Well good morning to you too star." He used that nickname. That nickname that made me want to pull out his insides through his eyes.

She chuckled and pulled away. "I got my degree. All I have to do is go to the college." He tried to pull her into another hug but I pulled her back.

I felt the tiny bump on her stomach and i bite back a smile. "I'm so happy with you baby." I whispered kissing her cheek.

She sighed and I felt the baby bump grow with her breathing. I rubbed her stomach and she pushed my hands away.

I pulled her back and she whined. "Stop i will fall asleep." That was the goal.

She got out of my grip and walked to the fridge. I looked at her ass as it bounced with every step she took. Damn, that's all mine. I mentally smirked.

I felt a slap to the back of my head pulling me out of my trance. I glared down at Aria and she gave me that mom look she has. I shivered. Scary.