Chapter 20: Alice

Arias pov🦋

It's been two full days and Damion is finally letting me breathe and is letting me go to school. He has been by my side all hours of the day, when he has to work in his office he has me in there. He wanted me to sit on his lap one time and I laughed at him.

This morning when I woke up he was gone which is weird because he is usually always right by me when I wake up. I heard the shower on so I relaxed.

While I was getting ready I heard the shower go off, I decided to just continue to get dressed and as I was putting on my black lace underwear the door of the bathroom opened.

"Hey babe have you seen- oh" Damion came out in just pants with wet hair I was frozen in my spot and it seemed he was as well.

Shit! Think fast...I dropped onto the floor. "Hey give me like two seconds." I heard his gorgeous laugh as I heard his foot steps get closer.

"Babe, I think you forgot these." He said throwing my shirt at me. I muttered a thanks.

Once I got the shirt on I was red like a tomato. I still didn't have pants on but the shirt coved so it's was fine.

I heard him clear his throat, as I looked up I saw a slight bulge in his pants.

"Have you seen my shirt?" He asked and his voice was super deep. I pointed at the shirt on the bed and grabbed my pants.

After I got ready, I was waiting by the bathroom. "Damion I need to finish getting ready." I said through the door.

"Just come in." I heard him say so I slowly opened the door to see him standing in the mirror fixing his hair.

"Good morning baby." He said kissing me, but I pushed him away making him frown. "I need to brush my teeth move." I said shoving him out of the way.

"Okay your done brushing can I kiss you now princess?" He asked sarcastically, "no." I said running for the door.

"Aria, if you need anything-"

"yes! I know call you immediately. Can I go now?" I was currently sitting on his lap, we were at my school but he wasn't letting me out. Then I got a thought...an evil thought.

I'm really confident today, and I want to make him suffer for keeping me by him for 2 days straight! So I slowly moved my hips and his eyes widened looking down.

"Aria don't start what you can't finish." That comment made me move faster.

"Oh fuck." He whimpered as I moaned. I had to snap out of it. My plan. Right.

I slowly opened the car door without him noticing and slipped out of the car giving him a sweet kiss. "Bye babe." I said winking while closing the door.

Time skip🦋

Me and Alice where sitting down at a lunch table talking, I meet Andrew and Alice the same day about a week ago. Alice was super nice and gorgeous. (You can imagine her however you want)

"Okay so tell me how your days have been! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, where have you been?!" Alice said grabbing my hand in hers. Just before i could speak, Andrew came in. "With her boyfriend."