Chapter 19: Don't touch me.

Aria's pov🦋

I woke up in a happy mood, Damion was still in bed and he was holding me. It felt so good to be held.

We then made a big breakfast which he said I made him proud with how much I ate making me feel happy.

We were getting ready to go shopping because he says I need new clothes. Which it isn't a lie but I don't have that much money. I decided on just a super baggy black shirt and some tan baggy cargo pants.

"You look gorgeous. Are you ready to go?" Damion came into the room wearing a black tee and black cargo pants. I nodded my head heading towards the door.

"Oh wait! Babe! Come quick!" I yelled out as he came running out of the room with one shoe on. "What?! What is it?" He said looking around.

I reached up and grabbed his face giving him a kiss, he quickly responded to the kiss. I was super nervous about ever kissing him first but I decided to grow a pair and just go for it.

He groaned into the kiss when he tried to deepen it but I pulled away.

"I forgot to give you a kiss this morning. So come on, hurry up!" I said pushing him towards the stairs.

"Wasn't even a real kiss. Not even letting me kiss her back." He grumbled walking up the stairs.

Last night I was thinking about it and when I first kissed Damion, it was so much better than Derrick. Derrick would like drool in my mouth and it was like a wet dog. But with Damion it's sweet and it's passionate and tender, no drool.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Alfonso whispering in my ear, making me flinch. "If you want to make capo mad I can help." He said and i thought about it for a second before nodding. "I'm down."

"Okay get into formation." "Johnny, come in Johnny is the coast clear?" "Clear."

I was so nervous, I was currently sitting in a kitchen cabinet. Waiting to scare Damion and act like I left or something. "He is coming out." Johnny said over the walkie-talkie.

I heard Alfonso start up his act. "Fuck. Fuck! Fuck capo is going to kill me and sell me for pigs!" I wanted to laugh but I just stayed quiet.

"Capos going to do what..?" I heard Damions deep voice. It sounded so serious, so full of power.

"Oh shit..um hey-hey Damion. How um how you doing.??" Alfonso stuttered. He is really good at this.

"I'm about to go shopping with Aria...why did you just get pale..where is she anyway? Did she go outside or something?" My heart was beating like crazy for Alfonso. Alfonso took to long to answer and I knew shit was about to go down.

"Alfonso. Where is she?" Damion sounded so dangerous, but also really hot..not the time Aria!

"Boss, she said it was fine! And that she- she was going to be alone! She said you said that you said it was okay for her to go alone."

Im so giving Alfonso a 50 after this! This shit is amazing! But then It all turned bad...it was quiet.

Then I heard a click.

"Okay wait! Aria! Get your ass out here right now before this big monster ass man kills me!!" Alfonso yelled in fear.

"Wait! Wait! It was a joke babe!...Damion.." I got out of my hiding spot to see a gun pointed at Alfonso's head...he was going to shoot Alfonso?!