Chapter 29: I will be the loudest one.

Arias pov🦋
Her grad dress is above!

It was the day of graduation. I have had to make up so much work but I passed and I get to walk the stage.

I was currently getting ready to leave I was curling my hair and I was so lost in my thoughts that I burned myself. I screeched while blowing on my finger.

I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Damion walking towards me with concern lingering in his eyes. He grabbed my finger and turned on the luck warm water.

He stopped the water and my finger felt a lot better. "Thank you." He just looked at me and so I got worried and looked away.

He spoke while grabbing my chin softly turning my head towards him. "Why are you nervous? Hm?" He tapped my chin making me smile lightly.

I then remembered why I was nervous and looked into his eyes. "I have no one to cheer for me. I mean I have you but everyone has friends and family and I have my boyfriend." I didn't mean it to be rude but it was true I had no one.

He sighed dramatically making me frown. "I guess I will just have to be the loudest hm?" He said giving me a big smile.

I looked down and then realized that I'm going to be late! "Oh shit! Move you distracting creature! I have to put on my dress!" I yelled while pushing him out the bathroom.

I put on the red and black dress. I bent down to tie my black heels when I felt warm hands on my waist. "Allow me." Damion said grabbing the heels out of my hand.

He bent down on his knees and patted his knee telling me to put my leg up. I had a slit in my dress so I held it down as he tied the heel.

Once he was done tying the last one he kissed my leg heading upwards. I quickly stopped him and grabbing his head making him look up at me.

"I'm going to be late. Let's go." I patted his head and he stood up making me look up at him and smile.

I was sitting in the car not wanting to get out of the car. We got here 10 minutes early and I am super nervous. I had my blue gown on and I kept fixing my cap out of nervousness.

"I think we can go back now." I said turning to Damion who has his window open hanging his hand out of the window with a cigarette in between his fingers. He looked at me and smirked.

"No, you are going up there even if I have to drag you." His accent was really heavy today indicating that he was relaxed. It was the biggest turn on to his accent how soft and heavy it is.

I was so zoned out that when he tapped my chin my head fell onto his hand. I looked up to see him amused. "Are you okay love?" He asked flicking his cigarette out of the car.

I thought for a second before nodding my head. He sighed and leaned in kissing me gently making me relax immediately.

Once we got to the gate I saw tons of people and it made me cling onto Damions arm. "You are going to do fine. If you get nervous just think of something else, okay?" He asked kissing my forehead.

I thought for a second but came up empty. "I don't know what to think of." I was still thinking when he pulled me off to the side behind the stands.