Chapter 36: Well where did you put it?

Arias pov🦋

I am never telling Jane I am pregnant ever again. She literally almost tackled me if I weren't for Damion pulling out a gun.

I was currently finishing my exams online when I heard the office door open. Oh, yeah Damion built me an entire office. I looked up and saw Grey looking nervous.

I looked him up and down and continued with my exam. "I have to to get this done can it wait?" I asked softly blowing some hair out of my face.

After a while I thought he left so I continued with the test. I got stuck on a few questions but I pushed through and got them done.

I was on the last one when I heard a throat clear. I almost screamed until I saw Grey. I took a deep breath. "Grey what the hell?!" I whispered while looking down to finish the last question.

I sighed and looked up "I need your help..please star I fucked up." I was really confused but he looked really desperate.

I sighed while putting my books away. "Okay what is it." I said while getting up. I was hungry so I text Damion.

Me: Can you bring home some food? :(

Mafia daddy: Sure what sounds good.

Me: Anything. But imma talk to Grey but please hurry. Love you!

Mafia daddy: Don't let him hurt you Aria. And I love you too baby. Be careful.

I left him on seen and looked up at Grey. "I lost a really special ring...Andrew gave it to me." My eyes widened and I smacked him on the head.

I started rushing out of the door. "Where the fuck did you put it last?!" I yelled running into the kitchen.

I heard his footsteps behind me before I felt a hand on my arm making me stop in my tracks. "You know Damion would kill me if he came home and saw you running." Grey said letting me go slowly.

I took a deep breath in and out. "Okay, we're do we start." I asked looking at him. He scratched his head while thinking.

Suddenly his head snapped up, looking me dead in the eyes. "My room." As soon as he said that I started speed walking to his room.

His room was a bit dirty making me sigh. "Grey...you have mold in that can, if you ever need to talk I'm here." I know what it's like to have a depression room and this is it.

I am not going to make fun of him or just start cleaning because that's not my place. These things take time but I will always be here for him.

He sighed and looked down. "I know I'm sorry." I patted his shoulder and started looking around.

After 30 minutes of searching I thought I saw something shiny so I looked again to see the shine again. I crawled over to the spot and pulled some clothes off of each other.

Greys pov🧨 (surprise)

I was looking in my bathroom when I heard Aria yell. I ran out with my gun out looking for any signs of danger.

I saw her on her back with her feet kicking up in the air. I ran over to her and bent down. "What the hell happened?" I asked trying to see if she was hurt.