•Chapter 26•

((☬Tom's POV☬))

It has been months since our first attack on the headquarters of the insufferable 'Red Leader'.

A resistance was born under his iron rule. A rebellion that is guided by my hand alone. One that grows stronger with each passing day.

My best men have strategically placed bombs around the city- set to go off at any moment.

He won't know what hit him.

We have crippled his soldiers, leaving them vulnerable to the resistance.

Many of his men have fallen by my hand. We stand strong against The Red Army.

After months of careful planning, tonight, I shall unveil my ultimate plan to finish off Red Leader once and for all.

We will fight, we will prevail. We are the Blue Resistance.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~
((✧Y/N's POV✧))

I sat down on the couch, bored out of my mind while hearing Tom give his 'Big Speech.'

Matt and Edd on opposite sides of me. Edd looked just as bored as I was, and Matt still delusional as ever.

"Hey... No one told me we were going to have visitors."

Tom started to walk back and forth while looking at us.

His choice of fashion was the only good plan he came up with over these past months.

But Tom isn't wrong though, everything has changed now.

Tord has almost basically took him over the world... People left and right turning into army soldiers.

Geez, I always knew he was a control freak, But this is just ridiculous.

Just then, Tom started to speak again.

"Too long have we endured- Aurgh...hold on, I can't see a thing. Someone turn on the light."

Some had turned on the lights, showing Tom's so called 'Resistance.'

When it was literally just a bunch of random people he somehow managed to convince to join.

"Great, Now I have snacks to make." Matt said with an irritated expression.

I just rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone to distract me from the boredom.

"Too long have we had to endure the wrath of the Red Army, and after tomorrow, this nightmare will finally be over."

Tom explained pointing at a whiteboard that wrote. 'Tom's master plan.'

He then press a button on a control he had as the whiteboard changed its look showing an illustration Tom drew.

"First, we will infiltrate the Red Army's base with one of our best people."

He clicked the button again as the picture changed.

"Next, we will meet with the infamous 'Red Leader' himself, after we have lowered his guard."

He flipped the screen to another drawing that was way more gruesome.

"Then, BOOM! - we blow the commie up and win the war!Haha! Tord won't see it coming!" Tom yelled in a exaggerating tone.