MINE?

WELCOME TO MINE?..

introducing..

BLAKE 'ARTY' BLACK  was a girl like any other, she smiled, she laughed, most importantly she lived. although her life may be simple, fragile and normal, she had secrets.

secrets no one could see in her, her lies and truths were doubted. her best friend, cedric knew of her secrets and dared to tell no one.

she's apart of the black family, last descendent maybe, she thinks. her father, sirius. her mother, she kept a secret. her life was raised by remus lupin in his cottage not so far from london.

her life crosses another who will be her last or end. do you think she'll go forth with this?

context..

a girl who has her life written out for her comes across the one person who rewrites it for her.

disclaimer..

- lowercase intended

- all rights go to her or whatever

author speaks..

ffs i cannot take this story seriously and i honestly feel bad for those who read this abomination so i'm rewriting it for the second time since the first time i did, i did NOT take it seriously.

this story has been going on for almost two years and it's not even halfway finished.

i will not be posting a chapter until i am done with the WHOLE act so i am truly sorry for that. but i am only doing this so i feel happy and satisfied with this damned story.

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ THIS FROM THE START MWAH