xxi. little things

narrator
-

blake was currently walking with cedric to the hufflepuff table in the great hall for breakfast. today was the third task, yesterday after blake's talk with her father. she realized that she needed to be here with cedric, helping him through everything. she was scared as was cedric though she thinks that he was a tad bit more than her.

cedric was shaking where he woke in his bed, saying he needed blake to his dorm mate who rushed to the girl's dormitory, due to the rules in which boys aren't allowed in the girl's dormitory unless permission is given, he had to ask someone to get blake. luckily, blake was just about to leave her dorm and heard the boy shout for her name. she went out of the girl's dormitory.

she went for cedric's dorm then she saw cedric shaking a bit too violent for her liking. she walked towards the shaking boy who was scared for his life and put a hand on his shoulder causing him to look at her.

she engulfed him a hug to try and calm his nerves which kind of worked though he was still quite shaky but she took care of that. when he had fully calmed down, he thanked blake and went to get ready, still agitated.

blake sighed, anticipating that he could be able to be there and ace this final task after all the work he had done to get this far. she was proud of him for doing this mostly by himself. she has to give credit to herself.

he was done getting dressed and the two went for breakfast.

which led us to where we are now, she and him took a seat next to each other. zacharis ruffled his hair and started to talk about getting cedric to win this tournament at last and that potter had nothing against him.

cedric disagreed with zach, defended harry saying that he was brave and kind, that he could beat him, and that cedric couldn't win against fourteen-year-old. blake was grateful for cedric saying what he said.

harry also happen to passing by and heard the rambling of cedric, patted his shoulder when he was near. cedric who knew who patted his shoulder, smiled, glad that he was able to help.

when they were done with their breakfast, professor mcgonagall came behind whilst everyone thought cedric was in trouble, blake knew exactly why she was here. cedric's parents were so as was harry's guardians.

before your mind goes south, thinking that it was the dursley family who came to see him. you thought wrong, it was actually the weasley's who came see harry go through the third task.

cedric stood up after knowing the piece of information that his family was here, the professor let blake come after seeing that she wouldn't stop pestering her to go.

they reached the place where all the guardian's would be waiting at, (harry was with them) mr and mrs weasley and their elder children except charlie were there so that meant bill and percy.

percy was bareable that day for once, he knew it wasn't his place to say something snarky. blake saw fleur's parents there too, victor's parents in addition.

blake was beside cedric, talking with mr diggory who was flooding her with questions about cedric's progress throughout the whole tournament so far whilst his son was busy talking to his mother who was bugging him with his health.