i. weasley times

narrator
-

remus was fed up with blake not waking up. "wake up, arty! you're going to be late," yelled remus, annoyed.

the trained lupin groaned when her father took the covers of her body. "moony!" she cussed in her brain.

"thank heavens, you are alive! i almost thought you were dead," remus spoke, picking up her cap from the floor and throwing it at her. "now, hurry up and get dressed. you still have to eat breakfast," he added.

"fine, lupin." mumbled blake, finally opening her eyes to be blessed by the sun radiating on her skin. he smacked her head. "hey! no more attitude young lady. get up!" remus spoke sternly, slamming the door with his hard footsteps.

"sorry! i'm awake now," blake muttered to herself, walking to the her washroom.

blake looked at herself in the mirror taking in her appearance. she fixed her chestnut brown hair whilst running over her faint freckles, height was no taller than 5'7, jaw and muscles more defined, eyes were lightest of gray, she had a smooth nose. cuts and scratches can be seen on her face, her left eyebrows was cut on the side.

blake sighed at the time it was about seven in the morning, and she had to go the weasley's to go for the quidditch world cup match, she loved quidditch, even the thought of it brings a smile to her face.

she wore white button up shirt with a beige sleeveless sweater on top and beige dress pants. she decided to put let her hair down. she contemplated on wearing her glasses or not but wore them anyway.

blake walked down the stairs to find remus in the kitchen cooking waffles for breakfast. he was pouring maple syrup on his waffles.

"and here i thought you were never going to come down," remus chuckled, she smiled sarcastically, sitting down whilst lightly punching his shoulder. "shut up,"

"can i ask what were you doing that kept you up so late?" remus asked puzzled, swallowing his waffles.

"i was sending to father since i haven't seen him for a while," blake replied, who started to eat her waffles.

"you sent timmy to send the letter?" remus asked.

"yes, why?" blake answered.

"just asking. continue eating your waffles you're supposed to be at the weasley's in twenty minutes," remus spoke, blake just replied with a nod.

-

"got everything?" remus asked, making sure blake has everything she needs before she goes.

"yup," blake spoke.

"wand?"

"yes,"

"toothbrush?"

"yes,"

"glasses?"

"i'm wearing it, moony!"

"right. yeah, knew that. do you have to go? i mean, i know you want to go and i want you to as well but still do you have to?" remus questioned, scared he might lose his daughter.

"it's okay, uncle moony. i'll be fine plus it's only for a week," blake assured him.

"a week filled of missing you," remus ruffled her hair.

"i will miss you too, uncle moony," blake groaned, fixing her hair.

"be safe, okay? promise me that," remus put out his pinky. blake linked their pinkies together, "yes, i promise,"